Finale

((I'm so sorry......))

Mark returns a few hours later, having cooled down and finally realizing what he had said to Jack. He quickly pushes his way through the camp to the cabin once more.

He swings the door open, brown eyes quickly scannning the space... empty. He pushes a hand through his red hair and walks out once more, brown eyes narrowing as he looks around the camp, gaze landing on Robin talking to one of the others, Signe.

"Robin... Have you seen Jack?"

Mark interupts the two's conversation. Robin looks at him, a small hint of annoyance shining behind his eyes though he speaks in a gentle tone.

"No... Last I saw he was with you."

The brown haired man replies simply. Mark sighs preparing to walk away, but the girl, Signe, speaks up, her voice quiet and gentle.

"I saw him run off into the forest... He looked upset..."

The girl speaks with a worried tone, subconciously playing with a strand of her curly brown hair. Robin narrows his eyes as Signe says that, and looks over to Mark once again.

"Upset?... What did you do, Mark?"

The brown haired man questions, an anger entering his usually calm voice. Mark lowers his brown eyes, sucking in a small breath.

"I didn't do anything..."

He mutters after a few minutes, subconciously tugging on the hem of his t-shirt. He forces himself to look up, but as soon as his brown eyes meet Robin's accusing stare, he has to look down again. He sucks in another small breath and speaks once more.

"Look... I just said some things... I didn't mean to upset him..."

"What did you say...?"

Robin speaks up before Mark can continue. When Mark doesn't respond, Robin releases a small snarl and steps forward, hand reaching out and grabbing the front of his shirt, eyes filled with rage, worry shining through slightly.

"What the hell did you say!?"

He raises his voice, the anger in it making Mark flinch slightly, keeping his brown eyes lowered.

"I... I said he did this to me... I blamed him for everything..."

Mark murmurs quietly, guilt dripping from his voice. Robin's eyes widen slightly, and his lip curls back, revealing a mouth full of sharpened teeth. He snarls and shoves Mark back, making him stumble slightly but keep his footing.

"Go find him... Fix this..."

The brown haired man orders simply. Mark finally lifts his gaze, looking at the man and nodding his head gently.

"I will... I'll fix everything..."

He responds quietly, voice sure. Robin nods and says nothing else as Mark walks past him and Signe, into the woods. The brown haired female watches after him, her eyes narrowing gently as she studies him closely.

"Signe... Everything alright?"

Robin asks after a minute, placing a hand on the females shoulder softly. She says nothing, watching Mark until he dissapeared and finally nods her head, pulling her gaze away.

"Fine... Everything's fine..."

Mark makes his way easily through the tree's, mind remembering the way, until he pushes into the small clearing Jack had shown him.