Surprises

The next morning she awoke to warm arms around her. She opened her eyes to see her master. His hair was a mess. She giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked his eyes still closed.

"Nothing," she said. He rolled over and stretched.

"Dear god I am sore. Why did I sleep here?" He whined.

"I dunno, you said you were leaving," she told him.

"Well I was going to but clearly I did not," he grumbled. "Listen if you want me to sleep with you tonight we're doing it in my bed."

"Umm no thank you," she said. "I don't want to sleep with you."

"Not how I want it kitten," he grumbled again.

"Ummmm, then how do you want it," she asked.

"Fuck I meant, meant," he said rolling over. She giggled.

"I thought you slept naked?" She asked.

"I do normally. I just didn't plan to sleep here," he said as he stood up groaning. "I'm gonna take a shower."She decided to do the same.

When she got out of her shower she got dressed in leggings and a crop top. Her tail poked out over the leggings. Most of the purple really was gone. It was sad.

"Kitten," her master called.

"Whaaaaaat?" She called.

"Come heeeerrrrrreee," he called. She pranced out of her closet and across the hall.

"Well you look cute little kitten," he told her. She blushed. "After breakfast would you like to go get your fur re-dyed?"

"I can get it colored again!?" She squealed.

"Of course. You can have anything you like done," he told her.

"Well lets eat breakfast then!" She said grabbing his hand and racing into the hallway. He pulled her back and tossed her over his shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" She squeaked.

"You're going the wrong way little one," he said laughing.

"Oops," she blushed.

He carried her down to the dinning room and set her on the table. A platter of eggs bacon and toast was already on the table. He grabbed a plate and filled it setting it in her lap. She wolfed it down.

"Lets gooooooo," she said jumping of the table.

"Alright alright," he laughed. He brought her into the garage. "Which car?" He asked.

"That one!" She said pointing.

"The purple one?" He asked.

"Yeah!" She squealed.

"Lamborghini it is," he laughed. They got into the car and took off. She watched the world fly by as he drove.

They soon arrived at a small building. He got out if the car and walked around to her side. He opened the door for her and she stepped out. He clipped her leash on and lead her inside.

Inside was bustling with activity. He walked up to the woman at the front desk. The woman stared at him in awe.

"My pet would like a color treatment please," he said coolly. The woman nodded. Her master unclipped her collar and the woman quickly lead her to a chair. Her master smiled and sat down on the edge of the room

"What color would you like dear?" The woman asked.

"Can you do red and black on my tail and ears?" She asked shyly.