Talking

Zeya sat on the counter. The pan next to her sizzled as Nicholas poured batter onto it.  Her hand inched closer to the bag next to her. She reached inside grabbing some of its contents. A zip through the air followed by an audible smack.
"Owwwww," she whined rubbing her hand looking up at her master who was holding a spatula.
"I told you to stay out of the chocolate chips," he scolded,
"But I am not in them, they are in me," she said. He sighed.
"Well they need to stay out of you kitten. Or you will only have plain pancakes," he told her.
"Oh," she said. "Plain pancakes are sad though master."
"Exactly. So you stay out of them," he said picking up the bag and,moving it to the other side of the stove.
"When does Maria come back?" Zeya asked. Not that she didn't trust her masters cooking but those pancakes looked a little off somehow.
"She'll be back to make us breakfast tomorrow. But tonight I will make us a feast," he told her flipping a pancake.
"Is ms Violet eating with us?" She asked.
"No grandmother says she'll order something," he said. Smart woman she thought.
Zeya sat crisscross on the counter by the stove. Her master had decided they would talk about things over dinner, but since Maria was gone he had decided to cook for them. He was making pancakes. She had requested cocoa puffs but he told her she couldn't eat those at every meal. She didn't see why not. The box said they were the best way to start the day so why not eat them all day and have the very best day. But she supposed chocolate chip pancakes were a close second in tastiness.
She still wasn't sure what kind of things they were going to talk about. Maybe he had something about his trip to tell her. Or maybe he had a new club opening. But master had said they would talk about things during dinner.
Master picked her up and carried her to the table. He set her down and set a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and maple syrup in front of her. She began cutting it up into small bite size pieces.
"Kitten?" Nicholas said sitting next to her.
"What sir?" She asked still focused on cutting her pancakes.
"Do you know what I mean when I say you are mine?" He asked.
"Uh huh, " she said.
"What do I mean then?" He said raising an eyebrow.
"You paid for me therefore I am your property," she said matter of factly.
"Well that is true but it's not what I mean," he said. "Kitten when I say you are mine I want you to want to be mine. That's what matters most. You need to want to be mine even after we go over what that means, okay?"
"Okay," she said.
"Zeya if you are mine you won't be kissing anyone but me from now on. If you are mine your body belongs to me and I say what happens to it from now on. You will listen to me no matter what. You won't be rude or talk back to me, and if you do you will be punished however I see fit to do so. Is that all understood?" Nicholas said. Zeya was quiet for a while before nodding her head. He smiled.
"Master?" She asked quietly.
"What is it Zea?" He asked.
"Does this mean I'm your sex slave now?" She whispered.
"No," he said quickly. "Zeya you are not and will never be my slave. If you don't want to do something because it feels wrong to you you tell me and we will always stop. That's the next thing I was going to talk to you about. But I think now I'm going to circle back to question one. Are you sure you're okay with this? You can tell me no and that's okay,"
"I think I'm okay with it sir," she said after a minute.
"Okay good," he said.
She had finished her pancakes and now was staring at an empty plate.
"Master?" She asked.
"What kitten?"he said.
"What did you mean when you said you think I like it rough?" She asked.
"I meant sex kitten," he told her laughing a little.
"What does it mean if sex is rough sir?" She asked him.
"It means that I'm not gentle kitten. It mean I like to bite and man handle and choke," he told her.
"Oh," she whispered.
"Does that scare you kitten?" He asked concern showing on his face.
"That seems unpleasant sir," she said looking away from him.
"Don't worry kitten, we won't do anything at all until you think you're ready. If you need to the gentlest most vanilla sex for the next year thats what youll have," he told her.
"Sex comes in flavors like ice cream?" She asked confused by his last statement. She was even more confused by how hard he started laughing after she said that. He picked her up in his arms.
"Oh kitten, it's not a flavor, it just means that you aren't doing anything kinky like how I like it," he said carrying her upstairs into his room.
"How do I know if I like the kinky too?" She asked. He laughed more.
"Well I'm pretty sure you do by how you responded to earlier. But you'll just have to try things to see if you like them. And later I might have you do things that aren't really your favorite to earn a reward. But that won't be for a while," he flopped back onto his bed. She crawled up next to him.
"Do you think you're ready for some new rules?" He asked her.
"I think so," she said.
"Okay. Well from now on you only touch yourself if I say you can. So if you feel something down here you tell me and maybe we'll do something about it," he said brushing his hand between her legs. She shivered and nodded her head.. "From now on only I can see you naked unless I say otherwise. You will shower with me every other morning. You will wear the outfits I pick out for you when we leave the house. And you will not argue. Are you okay with all of that?"
"Yes sir I am," she said.
"I'm so glad Zea. You're really amazing and beautiful and you made me so fucking jealous by being so close with Jordan,"  he told her. She blushed and covered her face with her tail.
"Don't do that," he said moving her tail. "I like seeing your face."
"I like seeing yours too," she mumbled. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"One more thing me need to cover kitten, but it can wait if it's too much to process," he told her.
"No I can handle it," she said.
"Alright, so I'm going to go over punishments. You'll still be spanked if I think you need it. But I'm also going to add in orgasm denial, and I will have the right to take away your clothes if I see fit. That's all for now," he said kissing her forehead again. She nodded her head.
She crawled up and laid her head on his chest. He stroked her ears gently. She felt happy. She really like Nicholas. She might even love him though she wasn't sure. She decided she would decide that tomorrow when she had a refreshed mind.
Nicholas grabbed the remote and turned on his tv. They laid together watching a movie for the rest of the evening.