Friends

The next morning she awoke. She felt groggy but was aware of a pounding in her head. She groaned and tried to roll over but the bright sunlight coming through the balcony doors caused her to hide under the blankets.

"Good morning little one," her master's voice boomed. She whimpered covering her ears.

"Hurts," she whined. He rolled his eyes.

"That's what happens when you drink kitty cat," he said closing the curtains. "Better?"

"Uh huh," she said sitting up. Sitting up only felt worse.

"Here," he said handing her a bottle of water and two pills. "This will help." She drank the water and then stared at the pills in her hand.

"Ummm," she stared at them. Her master sighed.

"You swallow them with water," he told her. She tried. She gagged a bit at first then managed to swallow both pills.

"Well at least we know you have a gag reflex," he snorted.

"What does that have to do with anything," she asked confused. He sighed.

"Why don't you ask Jordan," he growled. "I'm sure he'd be happy to explain why, demonstration and all." She blushed thinking about the night before.

She looked up for the first time that day. She had been staring downwards away from any light but now that the blinds were closed she could look around. She meant to meet her masters eyes but before she could something registered in her mind. She screeched and buried herself in the blankets.

"What?" He asked.

"You're naked," she squeaked.

"I'm wearing a towel," he said rolling his eyes.

"A short towel," she grumbled.

"One, all towels are short on me, and two I know you can't see anything. On the other hand if you woke up twenty minutes ago you could have seen everything," he said turning to walk back into his bathroom.

She whimpered and slowly sat back up. She got up and walked to her bathroom. She turned on the shower and grabbed her soaps and things. She groaned as she pulled her night gown over her head. She stepped into the shower letting the water wash away all the sickness. Well some of it at least.

She grabbed a towel off the rack and dried herself. She walked into her closet and sat down on a chair. She covered her eyes with her hands. She didn't want to move today. She sighed. She grabbed a dress and slipped it on.

"Feeling any better," her masters voice came from ger doorway. She turned. He was now in a pair of black sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"A little bit sir," she said.

"Well lets go get some breakfast. It will help," he told her. "Although its already past lunch time."

"Okay master," she said following him downstairs. As always the table was already set.

"What would you like my kitten?" He asked.

"Can I have cereal?' She asked.

"Don't you want something else kitten? Like eggs or pancakes? Something warm?" He asked.

"Cereal," she mumbled.

"Okay kitten," he sighed. "What type?"

"There's more than one type?" She asked. He stared at her.

"Yes there are little one. We'll go see what kinds we have," he said scooping her up. He carried her into the kitchen. "Maria where is the cereal?"