Introductions

There's this girl. Her home life sucks. She needs a break. So she runs away. Just for one night.

Mom has told her all about the rapists and murderers out there, but she's not so sure. People are nice in books. So she still wants to go out. She thinks one of these rapists and murderers is attacking her. But it turns out it's just a dog. But he's got a cute owner. Kind of nerdy but kind of cute. I guess it'd be ok to go into his home with him and disrobe and stay the night in his bed. Alone. With the guy who surely isn't a rapist or murderer.

Turns out he's got friends. Lots of them. They're not rapists or murderers either. Which is good. Because she jumps in their car and heads out to places unknown with them.

The guys keep showing up. There's the musical one and the strong one and the not gay one. The half-naked pretty one, the foreign one and the grumpy one.

Apparently there's more, but they can't talk about them. They'll be sure to make lots of obvious side glances and side looks about them and some other stuff. About that other stuff... we can't mention it because they don't, but there will be a lot of allusions to it without explanations. Because that's what good spies do.

I mentioned her home life sucked, right? Well, it doesn't get better. Mom is a psycho and has ridiculous punishments, but it's ok, she's just sick so I should keep putting up with them and not tell anyone, right? It's no big deal. Other parents punish their kids. Surely. Reading books apparently didn't show her that part wasn't normal.

Then she goes to sign up for school. The not gay one tells her what to wear, and that was the beginning of that character stereotype.

She gets to school and is saved from the creepy molester adult by the flirty genius one who introduces her to the perfect one.

Looks like everything will be wonderful for our heroine, until she gets called a dog. Which wouldn't be as bad of a thing if they'd managed to explain the term dog has something to do with all those badly hidden looks they kept giving.

Don't worry though, she sneaks out again and she's just as bad of a spy as they are, cause, damn, I forgot about the dog. She cries, they apologize and she spends the night with them.

Alone in his room. Again.