Liar

Liar - now that's the big question of the book - Who's the liar? Is it the SB boys, or is that guy we blackballed from the page the other week?

Wil is missing. He works at the phone store, but apparently none of the academy can figure out this simple fact - so no one ever finds him.

Instead they decide to take a trip down to Florida to help out someone for some problem or another that will get them money and favors.

Kayli overhears that discussion. How dare they find out things about me just because I live with them and wear their clothes and eat their food and they're helping to find my brother who may or may not be up to nefarious things, but obviously isn't because I said so.

But putting that aside, they get ready to head for Florida. Don't wake up a sleeping bear, cause he may be naked. And might be even more than you bargained for. And I'm not just talking about the fruit cup.

Get to Florida. There's a guy. He has a kid. There's a mother, who took the kid. And they can't figure out why the guy let her. And his mother is worried that something's wrong. So her little grand nephew or some little kid in the academy asked for someone who asked for someone and there the guys are.

Blake shows up and lets her know they're bad guys who she obviously can't trust. But she goes back to them. They start to look around for the guy and the girl and the mother and everyone, but all they find is Fancy.

But Fancy is a force to be reckoned with. She gets them in someplace, the guys get arrested, Blake shows up again and whisks her away, pointing out how the guys are obviously bad.

The guys all come back, she and Axel have sex. In the original version. In the final draft they just have a heavy make out session. So forget I even said that earlier part.

Lots of stuff happens where they find the guy and the bad guys that have kidnapped the guy and the mother is bad and there's a shootout and Blake's sports car ends up under water. But they got away and the dad got his girl back.

They head back to South Carolina, she gets cuddly with Corey in the back, but he's obviously gay and doesn't like her, so it's ok.

Someone gets the idea that hey, we should see if Wil is at school. They go in, meet Owen, but he's not there! And he doesn't think to let them know that Sang has his phone number.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing. which was nothing. The end.