Little Leprechaun

We sat there for a long time after they left, just talking and working things out. Even though we just met I care a lot about this girl in front of me. Like the way she blushes over the smallest things. Or the way when she smiles her eyes start to squint and she gets a toothy grin. Or the way any time music plays she'll tap her toe to stay in time. I meant what I said. I love her...and I hope this won't be my downfall.

Her brown eyes were like chocolatey swirls that I could stare into all day.

"Daveed! Did you hear me?!" She giggled and threw a paper ball she made with the straw wrapper at me.

"No sorry what?" I hadn't the slightly clue of what the heck she just said. I probably should have been listening buuuut.

"I said we gotta head back to the theatre now you poodle," She said giving me the most sarcastic look she could muster.

Well I am offended!

"Now listen here you little leprechaun my hair is amazing," I slipped into my french accent.

"Okay okay! But we still gotta go. And I'm not talking to you for calling me a leprechaun," she raised her eyebrows, held her head high, threw some cash on the table and walked away.

Well she is short but it's adorable it wasn't meant as an insult. Well I can see how comparing someone to a drunken green Irish midget could be an insult.

I took the money off the table and exchanged it for mine because there is no way that I was letting her pay. When I got outside she was bent over trying her shoe. I had to tell myself "Don't look at the butt Daveed" but y'all know I looked. It was those jeans! She stood up and turned around to look at me.

"I could literally feel your gaze," she said with a flustered face.

"Oh sorry," Michelle and I got in her car synchronized.

"Why you copyin me?" She laughed.

"Why you copyin me!?" I laughed too and she started the car rolling down the windows.

I slid her money back in her hand.

"Keep your money. I paid."

"DAVEED DANIEL DIGGS! ugh you're impossible," she sighed and rolled her eyes taking the money out of her shirt and started driving.

We drove to the theatre in record time only being stopped by traffic lights once. When we got there I was greeted by a familiar car. I smirked to myself knowing that Michelle would freak out.

"Let' go," I said getting out.

"I'm coming geesh hold your horses," she said closing the door and stuffing her keys in her pocket. I took a large breath.

"IM TAKING THIS HORSE BY THE REINS MAKING RED COATS REDDER WITH BLOODSTAINS!" I shouted while rapping rapidly in a French accent earning some strange looks.

"You just referenced using your own part," she laughed harder. "I'm proud of chu."

"Why thank mademoiselle," I took her hand and kissed it an we walked into the building hand in hand.

We walked in and my eyes widened and I covered Michelle's eyes. Thayne was kissing Anna. Okay that's kinda adorable. Lemme get another pic to blackmail with.

"Daveed what is it?!" she moved my hand away from her face. "oHH!" I quickly put my phone away.

"Heyyy guuuys...." Thayne said wiping his lips and fixing his hair.

"Hi," Anna's voice squeaked and she turned red hiding slightly behind Thayne.

"Annaaaaaa," Michelle smiled suspiciously. "I see what's happenin here," she winked.

"Ha. Ha. Haaa...... Yeeaaah bye!" Anna ran away with Thayne following her and she squeaked as he picked her up and spun her.

"Well those two seem to be getting along," I said walking to our dressing rooms.

"Mmhmmmm," she grabbed a bottle of water and tossed me one.

"Thanks babe," I opened it and started chugging as Michelle was tinged pink.

"No p-problemo," she set down her water and got on her phone

I started warming up by rapping some Clipping songs.

"Low nose clown on they pogo bounce when they slow-mo round
Make the hoes go down, homies smoke that loud 'til they choke fall out
And they run they mouth, what they don't know might end 'em
Cause them women so fine in the summertime
Turn a six to a dime in the summertime
Motherf*ckers still die in the summertime," I got into it waving around my hands.

"It happens all the time in the summertime!" Michelle finished.

"Aye you know that song?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah I love Clipping. Specifically that song and Air em Out. But can I ask...What even is the Summertime music video?"

"I honestly don't even know," I said smiling and shaking my head.

I heard a melodic medley in the distance and that's when I knew my suspicions were confirmed.

"Hey Michelle follow me," I said starting to walk.

"What where?"

"Hang on you'll see!"

I quietly walked to the dressing room labeled "Schuyler Sisters" and listened. I held my finger up to my lips telling Michelle to be quiet. She tilted her head in confusion but obediently obeyed.

"Woahhohhohhohhhh for the longest time ohhhohohhh for the longest tiiiime," I smiled and waited for them to finish and heard them laughing. I opened the door and barged in the room

"LADIEEES," I yelled and hugged them all at once. Michelle was frozen to her spot unable to speak.

"Haha Daveeeeed!" Pippa whined half jokingly and laughed.

"Hey Diggs," Rene smiled and kissed me on the forehead like a mom would.

"Yo Daveed we were gone for 2 days chill," Jasmine smiled and laughed

"But it seemed like forever! But I would like you guys to meet Angelica Schuyler the second," I let go of them and I backed away letting them see past me.

"Yo..." She awkwardly smiled and saluted.

"Aww she' so cute!" Pippa smiled and waved.

"Aye I met you earlier over the screen. You and Daveed were doin some things," Jaz winked.

"I uh yeah um uh aha about that...." She blushes and slowly started moving into the room.

"It's okay my sister we don't bite, come in!" Rene said waving her in.

"Thanks." She sat down next to Jasmine. "I like your hat! Haha sorry i'm really socially awkward and sometimes too blunt and Michelle stop talking." She breathed

"Thanks, and it's okay love" she pulled it forward onto her head more.

"Hehe your welcome," She rocked back and forth excitedly.

"I love your girlfriend Daveed!" Pippa sing-songed and hugged her from the side.

"And she's all mine." I smiled and stared at my beautiful, amazing girlfriend.