Chapter 2: Twice a day huh?

Osoro POV

I-its the girl from the shop! I didn't thought she would choose this school. Maybe I can have a chance with her but she'll think I'm new here since I was gone the previous month. I heard a rumour from a girl with long orange hair that she likes to stalk her senpai. Hmm then I don't have a choice but to win her heart. Don't worry Ayano I'll show you what it feels to be loved.

Ayano POV

I was currently in my last class before lunch and man its so boring, Yes I'm good at math but I don't really know why I don't like it. I also don't know why but I can't stop thinking about that new girl. Wait Haven't I said that before? Meh maybe I just read that in a manga or something.  I'm nervous as well for lunch. I was writing some of the notes on the board cause I don't want sensei to suspect I'm ignoring everything she's teaching but I know this topic already.

~LUNCH TIME~

The bell rang already rang but I need to write this stuff. I don't know why but I feel like someone's gonna ask to barrow it.
After I finished writing I fixed my stuff and started walking to the back of the school. I was already near the delinquents but I didn't saw her. Before I could go wondering around the building I saw a girl at the cherry blossom tree. "T-thats her! But why is she there?: I said. The delinquents heard me and one of the male delinquents said "Hey loser get lost or you'll go home with a bloody face." I ignored them and started running to the tree. "H-hey why are you here?! I thought we were going to eat there!" I said panting while pointing near the delinquents. "Well looks who's here. Your late girl and do you really want to eat while those guys are insulting you?" She replied. "W-well they might look for you.." Ayano said. "They won't anyways lets start eating or you'll be late again" the girl said.

We were silently eating. I didn't really eat that much cause I can tell she's enjoying the food I cooked. "Are you just gonna stare at me while you eat?" She said noticing me. I just continued eating while looking down. "I-its delicious. D-did you cook it?" She asked. Did she just stutter? I asked mentally before answering her. Yes! I answered with a smile. "I'm I imagining things or did her face went a pinker than usual."

We finished my lunch but she leaned in closer. Wait her face is so near she could kiss me! I mentally said and I closed my eyes while blushing so hard. I noticed she moved away so I opened my eyes. "You got some food on your face stupid." She said amused. I was still blushing but not as red as before while I was wrapping the bento I heard her say "The name's osoro I'm the storngest delinquent if you can't tell." I replied "Oh well I'm Ayano Aishi you can call me yandere-chan or yan-chan." I stood up and I notices she was already leaning at the tree then we started walking back near the delinquents.

:I'll call you aya" osoro said. "So can I call you oso-chan then?" I asked. "Don't get your hopes up kid" she replied with a serious face. I pouted and said fine. "You should probably go now or you'll be late again kid" she said. Oh gosh I didn't noticed the but I only have 5 minutes before classes start. "Oh shït I didn't notice the time I got to go bye osoro it was nice meeting you" I said before I started running but I heard her say I didn't know you can say a word like that and she chuckled.

~After class~

I was currently stalking Senpai behind this cherry blossom tree near the fountain. He's so dreamy but then Osana came and started nagging Senpai. "Why are you here baka?! Your looking like a loner and don't you have a club?! Don't get the wrong idea i-its not like I'm concerned or something b-baka!" Before I could hear Senpai's answer I left cause I'm pissed at Osana. She never leaves Senpai! I can't kill her easily cause I heard rumours that she was the previous martial arts leader but she got defeated by Budo the present martial arts leader they said. I mean it doesn't looks like she can fight but never judge a book by its cover right? I was walking around the school thinking how to eliminate her. "Maybe I can train to fight better. Oh I can't re-join the martial arts club thoe." I was still walking around while thinking that I didn't noticed I bumped into someone but this time I was on top of the person. Twice a day huh loser? Shit its her...again