Chapter 2

Jace walks Clary to his room and locks the door. He turns to clary and hugs her tight. Clary hugs him back. They release there embrace and walk over to Jace's bed. They sit there in silence holding hands. Clary leans over and kisses Jace on the cheek. He cups her face in his hands and pulls her gently into a kiss. He feels Clary delicate hands moving threw his hair. Jace gently took her ponytail out and swirled Clary's hair with his finger. They both stopped. Jace still cupping her face while she held gently to the back of his neck, looked into each others eyes. They sat like this for one minute maybe even five. Than they heard a knock on the door. Jace got up and yelled 'Who is it?' The voice on the other side of the door responded 'it's me, Alec.' Jace walked over to the door unlocked it and stood in the door frame. Alec looked on the room and saw Clary sitting on Jace's bed, who waved at him shyly. ' I'm sorry if I, uh, interprets anything.' Alec said awkwardly. Clary stood and and went beside Jace. ' It's fine we weren't treacly doing anything, just kissing.' She smiled and looked up at Jace, and Jace looked down at her. It was weird, Alec thought, being able to see the love and passion in people's eyes when they looked at someone they loved. He wonder if that's what Magnus looked like when he looked at him. He pushed the thought away. 'So, what did you come here for?' Jace asked. 'Oh,um, Izzy,Simon,Magnus and I are going to Taki's and wanted to know if you guys wanted to come, unless you have other plans of course.' Jace looked at Ckary again with the same love and passion, and she said 'Sure, we'll come, we'll meat you guys at the elevator infivw minutes.' 'Okay, sounds good.' Alec said as he padded down the hallway. Jace closed the door but didn't lock it this time. Clary looked at him and said ' I need to fix my hair,I'll be ready soon.' Jace smiled at her and said 'your hair looks fine' Clary started walking toward the bathroom, she turned around about half way to it,turned around, she smiled at Jace. Than she quickly ran into the bathroom and shit the door behind her. Woman, Jace thought, always have to make sure there hair is perfect before they go anywhere in public. Jace quickly changed into a navy blue thermal t-shirt, and say on the bed waiting for Clary. She came out five minutes later, her hair in a bun. As she walked out of the bathroom she said 'Let's go.' 'Finally' Jace said and grinned at Clary, who shoot him an annoyed look, but she still smiled. Jace walked up to her took her hand and walked out of his bedroom, making sure to close the door after himself.