Spring Training #1

I wake up at 6:20 am.                                                                                          

 "ugh"

      As I get out of bed I walk to the couches in my living room and lay there for a while. After about 15 minutes I get up and fill a glass of water, and out a green apple out of the fridge. I go back and sit down and eat my breakfast. After that I get up get dressed and fill up my gallon water jug.

     At exactly 7:22 I leave to go to school. There are about 50 people already there, and just to start off my day my friend, Laney, decided to give me a heart attack and scare me. I told her I'd get her back. At exactly 8 am sharp we begin on the band hall floor. Mr.J, my band director gets up and give us his hour long speech. We then go march outside with our sections. Now lemme tell you, some of the band guys in my band are pretty dang hot, and have beautiful abbs, but sadly I'm not interested in a band guy. I have this JROTC guy I'm into. But anyway, we start off with some basic stretches and cardio block. We learn basic everything. 

     Around 10:30 was when I started felling sick. I ended up throwing up in the grass behind me. Thankfully I'm in the very back row for eight block. I was forced to sit out the rest of the time. 

       Finally we bring it on in at around 11:45 and we listen to our directors and drum majors. It is at this time our director tells us that leadership team will be said Friday May 5. 

    After we DEESH (our cheer/ band moto) we go off into our sections. In my percussion section we have about 20 people. Our cheer we do is called "Skadeesh". Someone would B box for four counts then we would come in the next four and at the end we'd say skadeesh!

    I finally got to go home and die. JK Jk. 

 My next episode will be by the end of this next upcoming week where we have our "Band Banquet " and find out if I make leadership. 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!