Found

The dog led us to a very tall tree. The dog started barking up at the tree and we saw Hannah peek out. "Hannah, honey I need you to come down please!" The officer shouted up at Hannah. "No!" Hannah yelled before she started climbing the tree even farther than she already was. "Stay here." The officer told us before giving Baily's leash to Devan and climbing the tree. Hannah didn't stop until she couldn't go any farther. "Hannah please come down!" I shouted up. "No never!" Hannah shouted before she leaped to another tree top.

I flinched as she kept jumping from tree top to tree top. Getting farther and farther away from us. The officer came down and took Baily's leash. "Oh my God! She's practically Tarzan!" The officer said in between pants.

We ran after Hannah until she came to a break in the trees that was most likely to big for her to jump. "Hannah don't jump! You'll never make it!" Devan yelled. "Watch me!" She answered. She got ready to jump. She jumped and slipped on the branch she landed on. She clung to it with all the might her tiny arms could muster. She was so high up that if she fell she would die! She started slipping farther...and farther....and farther. Until I saw the sight I wished I would never see. Her arms slipped off the branch and her tiny body came plummeting towards the earth. Towards death.