Part 3: Blow Me, Bloni

"Put it on" he said, now louder. This was new territory for me. I had seen his furaffinity account on his phone screen once before he rested his knuckles on my jaw but i didnt know he was so devoted to his hobby.

I stripped down and donned the musty fursuit he had presented me with. My backside felt chilly because there had been a hole torn through, the edges of the cloth frayed from overuse. Perhaps he had been practicing using it just for me,.

I felt the umbrella-like head of his penis scrape my pussy lips. This was always the best part of being in bed. I started counting.......

1 inch.....

2 inch.......

3 inches!! Oh god it was all in, the biggest cock i had ever felt, and it was all mine. He started giving me commands. "Bark like a dog" he told me. I tried to yip like a cute doggo, but my moans were altering the sounds coming out of my mouth.

"YAW! YAW!!!" I screamed, and i could tell dominik was getting into it too. He started breathing heavily, even more than usual, and mutterqing words under his breath. The more i took in his bloni (a play on the word "baloney"), the louder he got. I could hear him more clearly now.

"Chewiee.... CHEWIEEE!!" He moaned the name louder and louder. It brought back memories of my childhood, before i got with the man of my dreams.....

Chewie was the name of Dominik's pet dog. He had loved his pet so much and played with him all the time, calling his name in the most endearing voice. "Chuuweehhh!" One day the dog was found dead in the living room, its hind legs sitting in a pool of blood and its fur frazzled all over the lower half. I know he mustve been devastated, so i was glad to let him relive his experiences with chewie.

Dominik was getting closse. He started to conduct in 4/4 time, counting the measures before his climax. He loved conducting since he was a beloved drum major at his school's marching band. "CHEWIEEEE!!!" Dominik screamed as his busted a nut in my furry ass. Just as i felt his load, he grabbed me with his strong arms and psuhed me under the bed, hiding me under the bllanket. I heard the door clicked and another woman walked in. It was the woman from the dance floor.

"Alayla?? Whatre you doing here" he said.

"This is for ditching me at the dance floor, daddy dom" she said as she revealed her 10 inch strap on.