Part Two

It was eleven o'clock when the door to my room reopened.

She walked in slowly not really knowing what to do.

I stood up frond my bed and sat on the floor,  pointing across from me for Elena to sit.

She stared at me as if I was a ghost who had come to haunt her, in a sense I was. She hadn't seen me in seven years and I was going to be telling her a haunting story.

"As you probably know, I was kidnapped when I was twelve. You probably know there was a man who took me and three other girls the exact same age and you probably know I was the only one to escape. But what you don't know is what he did to us."

She still had that lost look in her eyes, but I continued my story.

"I only knew one of the girls for a short time before he took her and slit her neck right in front of our faces. Her name was Emily. The other girls told me she was only 10. They told me that she looked like his daughter."

Elena's posture straightened and her eyebrows raised.

"The second girl, Caroline, had an "asthma attack" and died shortly after, the odd thing was, Caroline didn't have asthma.  He put her body in a cardboard box and left it in the room we were trapped in. I remember the room being engulfed with the smell of her decomposing body. He eventually got rid of her."

Elena sat as if it was just another story being told to her but I could tell she felt uneasy.

"The third girls name was Olivia. She used to live across the street. She was my best friend." I smiled. "Livy and I grew up together. She almost made it out, like I did. Almost. But let me go back to the beginning yeah?"