Chapter I -FREEDOM!!

In 1579 ,during the Middle Ages,there was a loving mother and father named Typherius,and Ella Rosselle.They had a wonderful child ,who was marvelous of adventure,and her name was Hyria.She had sparkling eyes lovely skin,but one night a great fire occured and Ella bursted into flames.Now twenty years later Hyria was finally 21,and her dad was planning marriage.In the morning every town folk came out there great halls,and homes.Her dad called her name in his gravely voice,and said that Hyria would be married.
She said "NO NOPE NOPEY DOPE NOPE!!",and quickly walked out the door."Me married ?!",stammered Hyria.She thought it was gross that people even love,so she took of her shield ,and she got in her warrior costume.She went of to the old armory that her great grandmother had in war so she took it ,and gave a kiss before she wondered off.A few hours later she arrived at an area on campus where she could get all her material for marriage get-away traps.King Typherius wondered where she was ,but he kept his mind stuck on the main event.King Typherius walked up to Hyria and said "It's your wedding day!".

King Typherius walked up to Hyria and said "It's your wedding day!"