Her

Ever since she met him, she knew he was important and that there was something special about him...
They've been together a while now and the honeymoon phase is wearing off...
She was happy for a while but now her sacrifices are scratching at her identity...
She was giving up how she always dreamed to be married for him...
She was changing for him...
Would he sit with her to pray in her way or would he refuse?
Would he willing to be apart of her culture as she is to be apart of his?
She was afraid to know...
Even if she believe GOD is ONE!
She viewed her culture as a gift from her ancestors and this was the way she best communicated with the big guy...
He doesn't understand her need to keep her family close...
What he doesn't realize is that he hurts her when he doesn't try to understand...
That part he's trying to change is a major part of who she is and if he is to try and change that he would destroy part of her very being...
Her sacrifices for her love hurts her so yet still she smiles and promises she'll try harder even if he doesn't see the dead sunflower slowly die and wither away... he doesn't see her losing apart of her self and who she is...
Her dreams as a child, those dreams that modidied as she grew older are now being shatter by her own hands as she tries to change for him...
As she slowly loses that which makes her... well Her

Embrace the MadnessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara