Hidden

A pain that is hidden, a heart that has broken silently, tears shed in secret and a girl who is as deceptive as a glass cup...
She pitied the girl who was so broken and sad... She longed to help mend her wings so that the young girl could take to the sky  once more...
  But how could she with wings that has turned to ashes help this innocently tainted soul... how could she with bloodied hands help the sinking soul find peace within herself when she could not battle the raging chaos in her mind, heart and soul help another with the same problem?
   That lone but not weak soul who feels pain that she hides so well that everyone see the shiney new surface that she presents to others... My my what a deceitful little creature...
   She watched as the girl cried then dried her tears up and laugh as if life was a basket of beautiful roses that has no thorns in them when really she's walking on bushes of thorny branches to collect the roses for her facade...
     She cringed with the sheer pain that lanced through this broken Girl! How could they not see what is happening?! Why do they not hear her silent sobs or see her hidden tears?! How could they be deceived by such a small creature that only tried to please them???
     The hidden girl with the big heart, unlimited love to give but limited strength and dwindling hope... how could anyone not see the hidden ember that was once the raging inferno of hope for happiness and care??? They didn't see anything that she saw in this little girl as it was noted...
      Every thing is hidden and people just couldn't dig deep enough if at all to reveal the true nature of this dwindling enigma... This broken girl with the hidden pain, huge heart and loads of love to give... What a shand they  couldn't see what she saw...