chapter nine - secrets revealed

Rose looked between the two waiting for one of them to say something. Miss.Ozera was the first to speak.
"Miss. Muzar, who do you think you are telling my uncle these lies!"

"They are not lies and you know it Miss. Ozera, you are just mad that someone knows and jealous that Mr. Belikov wants me and not you."

"You will never have my Dimka you little whore, our union will not be broken!" Natasha screamed.

"Are you sure about that, he returned home to tell his mother about the affair and child you had with his father."

"No!" Natasha screamed again then went to attack Rose. Mr.Daskov grabbed Natasha before she could touch Rose, knowing he would have her father after him worse if they harmed his daughter.

"Miss. Muzar, please accept my apology for this inconvenience. It seems I have same family issues to deal with. I will have someone return you home right away and let me be the first to congratulate you on your union with Mr. Belikov." Mr. Dashkov stated before dragging Natasha from the room. A few minutes later the maid came in and un-tied her, escorted her to a waiting carriage and apologized again on behalf of Mr. Dashkov. 

Unbeknown to Rose that in the time she was with Mr. Dashkov, Dimitri had returned with his mother and sister, and him and her father were in a panic to find her.

When the carriage pulled up to her house both her father and Dimitri where there to receive her. Her father would not let her out of his arms as he kept asking her what happened.

"Let's go to your office and I will tell you both." She said.

Abe pulled Rose to his office with Dimitri and his family following. Once there he sat her on the couch and kneeling in front of her and keeping a hold of her hand as Dimitri sat beside her. Olena and Viktoria sat in the chairs by Abe's desk.

"Kiz, what happened? Where were you?"  Abe asked.

Rose told them what happened. They were both mad that Mr. Dashkov and Miss. Ozera kidnapped her, by the end they were laughing about Miss. Ozera's behavior. Olena and Viktoria were shocked.

"They will both pay for this." Abe said he was still mad that someone would do this to his little girl.

"I know father, but you do know I could of gotten away when ever I wanted. I wanted to see what they knew." Rose told him.

Abe laughed, "Oh I know kiz. But that does not change what they did."

Rose nodded, then looked at Dimitri whom has not said a word. She was happy he was back but nervous that he could not break the union with Miss. Ozera.

"How was Russia and your family Mr. Belikov?" Rose asked him unsure what to call him and looking to Olena and Viktoria.

Dimitri smiled "It was good Roza. My  sister had her baby, she named her after me. Please let me introduce you to my mother, Olena and my younger sister, Viktoria." He said indicating to the two. "Mother, Viktoria, this is Miss. Rose Muzar, my Roza." He said to them.

"It's lovely to meet you, Mrs.Belikov, Miss. Belikov." Rose said with a bob of her head to each.

"Please call me Olena, my dear. It is lovely to meet the young lady whom stole my son's heart." His mother said with both her and Viktoria giving a bob in return.

"My mother knows everything and is here to break the union with Miss. Ozera. And because of what she did to you it will be known throughout about her affair and love child with my father. I want to talk with Christian first however so he is not blindsided by this."

Rose smiled and nodded. She did not know what to say.

"I love you Roza."

"I love you too Dimitri."

Dimitri looked to Abe asking with his eyes if he could hug her. Abe nodded then left the room with Olena and Viktoria following. As soon at the door was closed Dimitri wrapped his arms around her pulling her against his chest and whispered "I have missed you so much my love."

Rose smiled hugging him back, "I have missed you as well."

"When can we get married my love? I am ready to start a life with you."

"As soon as next week." Rose replied

A knock on the door had them pulling away. "Come in," Rose called to the door. Lissa and Christian walked in. Rose and Lissa both hugged then they all sat down.

Christian told Dimitri that he and Lissa will be getting married in three weeks. Dimitri smiled and told Christian, that he would be getting married in one week.

"Are you finally going to settle down with my sister?" Christian asked.

"No, I am getting married to Roza."

"What? How did this come about?" Lissa and Christian asked at the same time, causing both Rose and Dimitri to laugh. So Rose started telling them everything about their relationship starting with the night at the ball, she told them everything except being kidnapped and that was said during that time.

"I thought you had an unbreakable union with my sister?" Christian asked Dimitri.

Dimitri took a deep breath, "Christian there is something I need to tell you, my father had an affair with your sister starting when she was 13 and only ended when he passed."

"What? And how long have you known this?"

"Not long after it started. My father fell in love with her, he knew he could not break the union with my mother so he kept it a secret from everyone in my family but myself."

"Why did he let you know when you were to marry her?"

"Let's me just say that he wanted to make sure I knew how to please the women he loved and we will leave it at that."

"Alright"

"Christian there is something I need to tell you. Miss.Ozera got pregnant by my father when she was 15. Her parents knew of the affair and love child and kept it a secret."

Christian was not a dumb man it did not take him long to get what Dimitri was saying.

"Are you telling me that I am the love child?"

"Yes brother you are."

Christian did not know how to feel. But looking from Dimitri and Rose he knew there was more and asked, "What else do I need to know?"

Dimitri looked to Rose. So she told them about Natasha and Mr. Dashkov kidnapping her to force the union between Dimitri and Miss.Ozera, but upon hearing of the affair and love child she had with Dimitri's father Rose was released.

"Is there anyway to get back at her for this?" Christian asked.

"The only way to do that is to let it be known about her affair with our father and about you lineage." Dimitri told him sadly.

Christian nodded, "Do it!"