chapter ten - marriage and family

Over the following week, Dimirti let the affair and love child be known, discracing Natasha for the rest of her life. Her parents were not happy about the secret being known and disowned Natasha.

Rose spent the week getting to know Olena and Viktoria, and with their help and the help of her sister's, planned her wedding to Dimitri.

When the wedding day came, Rose was nervous, but had never been happier. As her sister's help Rose dress. "I am so happy for you Rose. I know you never planned on marrying. But Dimitri loves you." Lissa said.

"Thank you Lissa. I know and I love him as well." Rose said.

When they were all ready, they all got in to a carriage to go to the church. Rose, Lissa and Abe waited outside as everyone else went in the church to take their seats. Everyone in town came to the wedding, happy for the union. They all never thought they would see the day when Rose would get married.

Rose's sister's, Sydney, Mia and Jill started playing a song that Rose wrote, signaling the start of the wedding. The Last Rose of Summer.

Lissa made her way down the aisle. Shortly followed by Rose escorted by her father. They reached the alter by the time the song ended. Sydney, Mia and Jill took their seats.

Before Abe handed his daughter's hand to Dimitri he leaned in to whisper, "If you hurt my little girl..." Dimitri nodded in understand as he did not have to finish the threat. Taking her hand they turned to the priest. When the priest was finished uniting the two and them saying their vows. Dimitri leaned in and kissed his Roza lips for the first time, sealing the union. It was a sweet but short kiss.

"Please let me introduce the new Mr. and Mrs. Belikov!" The priest said. As the couple turned to the croud, whom stood and applauded. As Rose and Dimitri left the church they were showered in rice as they hurried to the waiting carriage that would take them back to the Muzar house where food was waiting to celebrate the union. As the carriage pulled them around town to give the guests time to reach the house before them. Dimitri turned to his Roza.

"Are you happy my love?"

Rose smiled, kissed him, then replied, "Yes my dear, I have never been so happy."

"I love you, my Mrs.Belikova." Dimitri smiled before kissing her forehead.

"As I love you, Mr.Belikov." Rose said leaning into him. Then she frowned, "I am nervous about tonight." She told him.

Dimitri pulled back to look into her eyes. "So am I my love. But I will be as gentle as possible." He promised.

Once they made it to the Muzar house Rose and Dimitri were congratulated my their family, friends and townspeople before they sat down to enjoy the meal that was prepared for the day. The rest of the evening was spent celebrating. When the night drew to an end the new Mr. and Mrs. were the last to leave. Rose and Dimitri had bought a house near her family that they retired to. As promised he was as gentle as possible when they consummated the union that night, making sweet passionate love to her repeatedly throughout the night and over the next few days. They knew they would never get enough of each other.

No one in town had seen the newlyweds for days and knew if the family did not see them no one would. It was not very often that a newlyweded couple would stay behind closed doors for a week, and  would not be surprised if she became pregnant right away. But that was what Rose and Dimitri did. When they finally came out in public and went to visit the Muzar and Belikova women whom stayed at the Muzar house. They spent time with the family with both of them catching up on their own businesses. Rose also helped Lissa with her upcoming wedding.

Over the years Rose and Dimitri bought a second house in Russia near his family, when his mother and sister returned there. They had six children together before they were married for ten years. They could not keep their hands off each other. Everyone was sure they would have a lot more. Abe passed the business on for Rose to run when he was ready. Rose and Dimitri combined their businesses, it was now Muzar- Belikov International. Once a year they made the two and a half month trip to Russia to visit with family. They spent three and a half months there every year. Rose fell right in with the Belikova's.

When Lissa and Christian got married, they also bought a house close to her family. They had four children by their tenth anniversary.  They both have a hand in Muzar- Belikov International.

Eddie and Jill got married and moved to Russia. They had 3 children and help with Muzar- Belikov International on that end.

Mia and Mason got married and followed Eddie and Jill to Russia for a few years until Mason passed away. They had 3 children together and also helped with the business.

Sydney and Adrian too got married. They moved to France. To get the business going there. Mia and her children moved there  after Mason passed to help with the business. Sydney and Adrian had four children.

Abe and Jainie spent many years traveling, visiting their girls and grandchildren until Janie passed away. With out Jainie, there was only one girl he wanted to be near so he stayed home close to Rose, and made the trip with them every year to Russia. Abe got his revenge on Mr.Dashkov for his part in kidnapping Rose. He took half his business.

Natasha started working in a whore house to support herself and ended up pregnant many times from different men over the years. By the time she was 42 she had four children, and had died in child birth because of her age with her last pregnancy. All four of her children were awarded to the state to be raised.

Rose and Dimitri spent the rest of their lives around their loved ones. Watching their 10 children grow and marry and having children of their own. They were never very for away from each other and both died in their sleep the same night, in each other's embrace when they was in their 80's.

The End.