/*Black Cloth*\

Feeling giddy, you quickly jabbed your hand into the hat and pulled out a cloth. Black! You looked up when Tamaki giggled but raised an eyebrow at the other host's as they tensed. Was there something bad about choosing the black cloth?

"Alright my darling little [Name]~! Into the closet you go," Tamaki guided you to the open closet absent of light. You wanted to feel excited about this, but the other hosts reaction made you worry. You're oblivious nature didn't help any.

Nervousness tickled up and down your spine as the door was slowly closed. You got on your hands and knees to feel your way around the small space and neared up to the back wall. Pressing your back up to it you waited out minutes -in reality a few seconds- for the door to open again and reveal the person you got.

When it did open the light blinded you and you couldn't see who came in. You heard their feet shuffle a bit making sure they didn't bump into you or anything else. "[Name]? Are you in here?" They said with their voice filling the room. You let out a sigh of relief and exclaimed, "Haruhi!"

She found her way to the spot next to you and sat down. Who would ever think you would get her? Luckily you knew her secret of being a girl; you woundn't want to assault her only to awkwardly find out whom you thought was a boy was actually a girl.

"You do realize what this game is about?" Haruhi asked.

You nodded. "I learned about this before, so I wont be a total ditz," you giggled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AND NOW THE FATES SHALL DECIDE!

1) Will [Name] and Haruhi walk out of there remaining as friends?

2) OR: Actually get it on and the Hosts' end up getting a surprise?

IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO SAY WHAT WILL HAPPEN. PLEASE PUT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

Haha, tricked the lot of you didn't I? ;D You all were expecting Nekozawa, but nope! When I get enough answers to decide what happens I will put up a part 2. I bet you can't wait so vote now /in announcer voice

(I already had the idea of this from the start but AleeRoxRebillon kept commenting about doing a Haruhi one so I owed her a dedication~)