Chapter 33

Ethan's POV

I walked into the living room to find everyone clustered together on the sofas, including Diana.

Oh boy.

I had a feeling something is up but I could not put my finger on it, they were all silent, including my mother she of all people was never silent, like ever.

"Who's going to start because I have a meeting at 4:00 with our new hotel and restaurant manager?"I finally explained, ready to get the hell out of that place.I would assume somebody just died, but I counted they were all there.

About four years ago I had the idea to start building hotels, and restaurants so our wine would be more popular on the market and our fortune would grow.

My father cleared his throat than finally said,"Ethan......um we heard you saw River today."I rolled my eyes at this remark, they literally brought me here to discuss who I can see and who I can't.

"Mason did I not tell you to take it slow."My mother whispered loud enough for me to hear and my father glared at her blatantly, with the are you fuckin serious look.

I just stood there glaring as I shoved my hands in my slacks.

"Ethan son are you one hundred percent sure the boy isn't yours?"He asked, my jaw dropped and both Diana and my mother glared at him in shock, I was guessing thats not what they discussed to talk to me about.

"Dad please I don't want to discuss this....."I rubbed the back of my neck as my muscles got tense.

"Just answer my question."He demanded in a cold and sour tone.

"She claimed it was mine but the DNA test that came with the pictures claimed otherwise."I explained in a heartbroken tone, not ready to discuss any further.

"Did you ever-"My dad began but my mother interrupted with a killer look.

"Well you know there is no future with that no good whore but you have a loyal woman and a drestart you should marry her so your daughter-"She began but this time I interrupted because she was making my head pulse from this dumb ass conversation that she knew I was never going to agree on.

"Mother no stop I beg of you."I yelled and her eyes widened."No offense but Im not marrying Diana again, Avery Elizabeth is not the only girl whose parents are divorced in the world."

"But the media are already talking Ethan-"

I was calm but that sentence made my veins pulse through my fist.I was angry, no not angry furious.It all made sense now. It all fits like a puzzle she only gave a damn when it comes to the media.

"The media the fuckin media thats all you care about never once have you said what does Ethan want or how Ethan feel."

"Ethan honey it's not like that Avery-"

"No. no no don't hide your bull behind my daughter, you only give a damn about your prestige nothing else."I yelled, walking out and slamming the door behind me.I was tired of arguing with her.It was going nowhere and I was tired of it.

I got in my car, turned it on ready to call Trevor the restaurant and hotel manager but he called first so I answered.

"Yeah Trevor whats up?"I asked transferring him on to Bluetooth and driving out of the parking lot.

"Mr.Scott can we meet at the studio part of the hotel since I am trying to manage a fashion show thats going to happen around five?"He asked casually.

"Yeah its no problem meet you there,"I said hanging up and soon enough I pulled up in the hotels crowded driveway. The media was everywhere, people were dressed up in the most elegant manner and faking smiles like I have never seen before.

I walked into the building but without realizing I bumped into someone.

********************

I decided to be nice and leave it at cliffhanger ( sorry )

Who do you think that is?

What do you think will happen?

Tell Me What you think I love to hear from you § Please Vote!!!!!!!!

Until Next Time

∞XOXO