16

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

Thursday

I never worry this much about the list of girls who made the team, but I just had this feeling that I didn't focus enough to make it.

I sighed as girls moved out of the way and I searched the list of names to find mine, not there.

I sighed again and walked back to the table and sat down next to Nate.

"That doesn't seem good." I heard Gilinsky whisper.

"You guys stop, you all suck at whispering." I said standing up and walking out of the cafeteria. I just wasn't up for anything today.

It was Sam's fault that I couldn't focus and I'm pretty sure he knew by the sympathetic look he gave me at try outs when the coach pulled me aside and also the look I saw on his face just before I left the table.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and pulled out my makeup bag from my backpack and grabbed my concealer. "Az'." A male voice said as the bathroom door opened slightly.

"Yeah?" I said and in walked G.

"What happened?" He asked concerned as I blended the concealer over my slight bruising.

"I just couldn't focus." I sighed as I put my stuff away.

"Maybe you should see if coach will give you another chance." He said.

"She won't, you know the rules Jack." I said as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." He mumbled as we sat down at the table. Not less than a three minutes later did Hunter sit down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"You make it?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Isn't the answer obvious with the nonexistent smile on her face." Sam said harshly to Hunter.

"Sam, chill." Nate said.

"I am chill, just stating the obvious." Sam said. Hunter gave a small, quiet laugh and Sam's head snapped towards him. "What? You got a problem Hunter?"

"Actually, yeah, I do." Hunter said turning his head to Sam.

"Please, do tell." Sam crossed his arms.

"Hunter, stop it." I whisper-shouted looking up at Hunter.

"No, Az', let him talk." Sam harshly said never breaking the death stare him and Hunter were doing. "I don't know what could possibly be your problem because you are just using Az'."

Hunter gave a dry laugh. "Just like your using all these girls to get back at her."

Sam clenched his jaw and said nothing.

"Oh, cat got your tongue there Sam?" Hunter smirked and gave him a smug look.

"Hunter, stop." I said to him and he finally looked at me.

"Okay." Hunter said. "He obviously doesn't have anything else to say anyways."

"You better stay quiet Hunter." Gilinsky spoke.

"Or what?" Hunter challenged.

"You don't know what we do for our best friends, I suggest you stop." JJ said.

"I'm not afraid of you or Sam." Hunter laughed dryly.

"Hunter, stop." I pleaded. I didn't want anything to happen.

"Az', its fine." Hunter said looking at me.

Sam was still staring Hunter down. "Sammy, do you still have a problem?" Hunter asked. "Come on, spit it out."

Sam shot up and his fist clenched. "Aye." I whisper shouted while I stood up fast along with everyone else at the the table. "Sam." I gritted my teeth at him and he kept his eye contact with Hunter.

I stepped away from the table and grabbed Sam then dragged him out of the cafeteria.

"Calm the fuck down." I hissed at him the second the cafeteria door closed. "What is your problem?"

"He's using you!" He shouted at me.

"Oh really, why do you care!" I shouted back at him.

"Because I care about you! You know this!"

"I care about you too and you know it, yet your fucking every girl in this school!" I shouted back.

"I just don't want to see you hurt by him, because that's all he is going to do!" He grabbed gently onto my shoulders.

"Sam, stop." I said shaking my head. I backed away from his hold and walked away.

<><><>~<><><>
Colton Haynes is HOT!!

<><><>~<><><> Colton Haynes is HOT!!

^^^ HOLY MALOLEY ^^^

696 words
*unedited*

7/12/17 | 708 words - edited