61

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

"So Katie how was your date?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Date? With who?" Nash asked confused.

"With Ethan," I tell him.

"It was great." She smiled.

"Katie, did you get some?" Luke said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yo, can we not talk about my brother's sex life, thanks." I said and took a sip of my drink. "Anyways where'd y'all go? He wouldn't tell me."

"Bowling and got dinner." She smiled. "Thanks again for watching Jackson."

"No problem, you know I love Jackson." I told her. "I'm just sorry that it took him so long to ask you."

She laughed. "How was your trip back home?" She asked as she stole one of my fries that were sitting in the container on the counter.

"Pretty good." I nodded.

"Apparently her boy toy's 'rents didn't know about them." Hayes whispered to her.

I turned in my stool and reached around Seb then smacked Hayes on the arm.

"Damn really?" She asked. "Haven't you two been together for a while,"

"Eight months." I say.

"Damn, didn't know it was that long." Luke said surprised. "But you always know if you get lonely who to call." He said then winked at me.

"Yeah I'll call my boyfriend." I said looking at him.

"Lucas buddy, why do you still try?" Joey said giving him a pat on the back.

"Why are friends with these guys?" Katie laughed.

"Girls are to complicated," I tell her.

"Amen." Nash said.

"I honestly have about three girlfriends, you," I say to Katie. "Emily, Sam's sister and Sasha from home."

"Sasha, never heard of her." Luke said while looking at me. "Hook me up?"

"Um, no." I said and gave him a bitchy smile. "I already set her up with my bestie from home, plus you aren't her type."

"Really, what's her type?" Luke asked.

"Not a major fuckboy." I tell him.

"Done." He sat back and crossed his arms. "No more major fuckboy."

"That's unlikely." I laugh.

"Bet." He said giving me a challenging look.

"Fifty bucks." I said. "No hooking up with girls, for a week."

"Done." He said and went to shake my hand, right before I was about grab his hand he pulled it back. "Wait, classify hooking up."

"No sex, no make-outs, no flirting." I tell him, "None of any of the in any way shape or form."

He thought about if for a second, "Fine deal."

We shook hands and both sat back, I'm going to win this.

"Luke, just pay her now." Joey laughed.

"No, I'm going to win this." Luke said with a smug look on his face.

447 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 453 words - edited