Part 1

" sanyukta you are a month pregnant !! " the doctor announced and she dabbed her lips under her teeth to suppres her excitementwith utmost perfection !" sanyukta we are pregnant !!" randhir picked her up in his arms.

" papa nhii manenge!!" she hugged him tightly as the doctor excused herself , leaving them alone in the clinic.

" toh hum bhaag jayenge !!" he stiffened his jaws " we cant do it randhir !!!"she cupped his face.

" he will wrench us apart !!" he grabbed her shoulders." we will try to convince him " she pulled him close.

" what if he disagrees ??!

" he gasped .. she kept mum!

times kept on pouring like water in a silver tumbler. kishor kicked randhir blue and black , sanyukta was deported to some other city , but something remained there between them , like a hollow like a connector.

then after 4 long years they met in the business bustling lanes of Germany. where randhir was posted for the
past 3 years , trying to fish out his farzi in every object possible , then one day they met , he caught her wearing an eskimo jacket.

Her beauty was just like old wine, his heart leaped in joy as he pushed through the crowd and turned her around only to find a toddler , a baby girl in her arms his world stopped right there as she smiled at him mysteriously.

" is she ur baby??" he gasped as tears threatened to dribble down his eyes she kept mum.

he looked into her still orbs dying to grope a tinge of eloquence in it but she kept mum and mysterious as time.

" are we forgotten??" he sighed wrenching himself back from her sight.

" that night was never forgotten !!" she yelled once before , losing herself in the host of human heads !!

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS