Last Part

Sorry i missed this another part plzz do read it.

" randhirrrrrrrrr bhag jao papa marr dalenge tumhe .chale jaooo " he reminisced her voice.

that grunt when he met her for the last time before her dad deported her to some alien country.

" kahan ho tum sanyukta  yahin ho naa i know. " he fell on his knees.

when the door of his house squeaked open, " sanyukta " she heard his dazed voice.

" randhir !!!!!!!!!!!" she shuddered , " paapaa " the baby giggled in moments they were in his arms.

" kithna doonthaa maine tumhe sanyu ??" he wailed out , as if he has lost a game of hide and seek.

" luka chuppi abhi bhii khel nii nhii aatiii saduuuuu

" she broke the hug and kissed his forehead , randhir quickly picked his baby in his arms.

" diyu papa" sanyu blinked her tears, randhir kissed his doll's cheek , " kahann thiii tum sanyuuu ??" he wailed.

" yahin thiii "she rested her head on his chest !!!, " mujhe kyun nhiii miliii phirr!!" he cupped her cheek.

she kept quiet , "papa nhii rahe randhir .... 1 saal se dhoond rahii hun tumhe " she sniffed her tears.

" main tumhare office mein hii accounts mein kamm kartii hun  parso i came to know that u are  the head of the software dept !! but u are bunking office.

then aaj mr.Gorbachev neachanak mujhe tumhara naam bolaa !!! and i m here " she mouthed in a go.

diyaa was sleeping in her dad's lap by then.

" i hate ur dad" he mouthed cocooning her in his arms.

" us din bhaag kyungayii thi " he sniffed his tears.

" laga dhoond logo" she kissed on his shoulder.

" ullu ho tum isbar bhii haar gaye." she closed her eyes.

" just hum jeet gaye" he breathed out in resonance !!

they met fighting theirstars and lines of their providence ! thus screeching an end to their expedition.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS