Part 2

she disappeared like a spirit , in an invisible cloak , like dew drop on a lotus leaf in a dank winter morning ,

randhir stood there like a paralyzed being , as if he has been injected with anesthesia all over.

" sanyu" he breathed out , he wanted to clasp her tight in his arms , wanted to hug her hard and kiss her all  lover , he was sanguine that it was his baby , their meeting was brief but he was observant.

he noticed that the eyes of that baby was exact miniature of the pair he donned.

" u are in germany !!and this time my family will breath in completion ! " he smiled cause hope flickered in him.

" hello german embassy ! " he cleared his throat" how can i help you sir !!"a pretty lipstick coated voice greeted
him " can u help meto trace miss.sanyukta agarwal please !!" he bit his lip.

" sorry sir we cannot disclose information like this !!" she refused him calmly he hanged up ,thus losing a morsel of hope.

" i wont ever let u go farzi !! " he wailed , rather his soul squirmed ,
how he wanted to cease the moment right then and clasp her tight in his arms.

" how will i find you" he mouthed painfully.

" i will find you" he breathed in firm belief as he reached the street ,thus craving to sniff her scent in the industrial air.

he scratched his stubble mildly thus trying finger out a lane to trace her out  but he found none !

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS