part 3

" aeeee randhir pakdo pakdo " sanyukta ran around him , he smiled and ran behind her.

" diyu papa nhiii pakad payenge " sanyukta squealed running around the hall.

" diyu ki mumma shutup !! " he ran towards her and grabbed her waist , while their baby girl who was standing  on the dining table ,clapped in glee.

randhir turned her around and kissed her forehead ,  the vermillion was shiningon her parting , " i hate ur dad !!! " he mouthed touching his forehead with hers.

" but i love the dadof my daughter alot  isiliye , wapishh aagayii na buddhuu " she pinched his nose

he looked into her eyes and as she smiled anticipating that unspoken desire , reeking in their veins.

she cupped his cheeks ,and pranced forward , he closed his eyes , " i love u " he murmured against her lips.

his lips tried to find hers but it never came , he moved closer , but it was all vacuum.

" sanyukta " he heard his confused voice , " sanyuktaa !! " he screamed and opened his eyes with a jolt.

there was none , it was all dark bustling his loneliness ,

" sapna tha" he wiped the sweat beads off his forehead.

"diyu .. merii baby ka naam diya rakkha hoga na farzii ne
promise rakkha hoga na mera " he wiped the tears dribbling down his eyes.

it has been a week since he has found and lost sanyukta in the crowd ,
" mr.Gorbachev please find her out !! please find my wife !! please , she is in !! germany only please " he pleaded over the phone the chase was becoming a pain for him a sore lesion without any cure.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS