Mistake 3

It was near Christmas when you approached me for the second time.
I was confused, I had never seen you alone, but this time there weren't any kids around, that made me kind of sad, I loved seeing you playing with them,the way your eyes and nose would wrinkle when laughing at something they said and how you would lose purposely so they could tell their parents that they won to the tall Hyung. I sat under a tree eating lunch,but I would never take my eyes off you and how you seemed to be looking for someone or something. And our eyes locked, at that moment everything felt right, we were at our one little world​, you smiled and made my heart swoon, you started walking slowly towards me and I couldn't stop thinking that maybe you were mistaking me for somebody else but I still had hope,that I really was the person you wanted to give that smile to.

You asked me on a date, remember? Because I clearly do.

"Hi, my name is Kim Namjoon,and I know that this may sound like I'm a stalker but everytime you come here to eat I can't take my eyes of you"
"T-thanks I guess" I didn't know what to answer,so I just said that and blushed.
"So...Would you like to go on a date with me?" And you looked at me waiting for the answer, you were so damn excited.
"Sure" and I gave you the most beautiful smile I could muster.

And in the next day, at 7 pm there we were, laying next to the tree and looking at the stars while having meaningless conversations, but at that time,they felt like the most important things.

Thank you for that day and thank you for all that you made me feel.