Mistake 5

In the next few days we continued our routine of midnight dates under the starry skies, never someone had made me feel loved and needed, but there you were doing those two things. 

So, that leads me to your fifth mistake, the one that wasn't really a mistake of yours but more of mine. I invited you in one day after the end of another of our dates. You complied of course. "How could I ever refuse something that you ask me to do?"
I remember you saying, a slight smirk ghosting your lips.
"So if I ask you to stay and never leave will you do it?"
I asked, the enthusiasm was obvious in my features and the eminent hope of never getting left behind by him.
"I'm offended that you even felt the need to ask, you should know that my answer will always be yes. Especially if the question is if I wanna be with you forever."
I blushed hard, you always had that kind of effect on me, every little thing you did made me feel like a hopeless lover that just wanted to enjoy every moment. And truly, that's what I was.

So you came in and we cuddled, at that exact moment I remember thinking that being at your arms, so close to you, feeling the heat that was irradiating from your skin was the best feeling in the world.
I still think that though, when will you come back so we can cuddle?

Love, Jung Hoseok, the one who misses your arms around me the most