Rough Play

Once you are undressed, I'd tie you to my bed posts with you on your back so I climb atop of your fully naked body. Biting your neck as I grope your breasts. Slowly, I slide my mouth to them, biting your nipples and rolling my tongue all around your areola, making them nice and wet with my saliva. Then as I am firmly grasping​ your delicate skin, and teasing your sensitive body, I'd place my cock right at your entrance. Pausing so I can put my hand around your little throat, I hold you in place as I slide emphatically deep inside you, causing you to tear up. But to keep my bearing, I pull all the way out, and repeat this process, over and over again, not releasing my hand from your neck. Eventually, I feel you've earned your break. I climb up to your mouth and put my cock on your lips and tell you to clean off your juices. Grabbing a handful of your hair, I posistion my cock to go clear down your throat. Then with one thrust, you take all of my inches down your throat, gagging, as tears fall down your cheeks. Not wanting to lose momentum, I pump in and out, going deeper and deeper with every thrust. Watching you make my cock sloppy and wet, I let go of your hair and take my cock out of your mouth, allowing you to breath. I see the fear in your eyes, trying to figure out what will happen next. I reach over to the end table and grab your silky scarf tie it around your eyes, blindfolding you. I then travel my way back down your being, whispering that, for your sake, you felt you made it wet and sloppy enough because now I'm going to take your ass. Putting the head of my cock on your pouting hole, I let loose a long string of spit, letting it run down your pussy then your ass. I push my middle finger in and watch you squarm and feeling the pain in your voice as you tell me to be gentle. I squeeze a bit more lube on and lather my cock til it's shiny and heavier from the thick coat. Breaching your walls feels so good, feeling you tightly clench my dick as I push deeper. Your moans echoing throughout the room as you feel yourself being ripped apart. Inch by inch until I'm all the way inside you. Getting more and more turned on by your moans and groans, I'd grab your waist and lift you up a bit for more accessibility. Slapping my balls against your ass, I am fingering your pussy and rubbing your clit. I feel you reach orgasm after orgasm over and over again, I feel myself near my climax, I slip my drenched fingers into your mouth, making you clean them dry. Skillfully fucking with a purpose, harder and faster, until I exclaim and cum deep inside your ass, shooting stream after endless stream inside you. After a couple more strokes, I pull out and spread your cheeks as my thick cum oozes out of your ass. I untie you and watch as you lay there for a moment. The pain leaving your body before I come over and cuddle up next to you, allowing you to rest your head on my chest, breathing heavily until you fall asleep.