Positive Intentions

Once me and you are all alone in my room, I'd lead you to the edge of my bed by the hand, then I'd sit you down, and I'd take my shirt off slowly, letting your eyes wander around my body. Once its off, I'd bend down and start kissing you as I push you back onto my bed with my body slowly grinding against you, letting my lips trail from your mouth to your cheek further down to your neck where I flick my tongue against your flesh, tasting you and giving you little hickies all around your neck as you moan in my ear, pushing my head into your neck harder. As I'm kissing you, I'd start to rub your side with one hand as I firmly grasp your thigh with the other, grinding my growing dick against your pussy over your clothes. The more passionate the kisses become you become more comfortable and allow me to pull off your shirt and slide my hand from your side to cup your boob, massaging it and pinching your nipple through your bra before reaching under you and unlatching your bra, letting your boobs free and drawing my mouth to them, so to get more comfortable, I'd spread your legs and get on my knees in between them, dick pressed against your pussy and I'd bend over you and start sucking and flicking my tongue on your nipples, gently biting them from time to time, letting you get a little jolt then I'd drag my tongue from your naked chest down the middle of your body, reaching your belly button, I'd flick my tongue in it and as promised, I'd nibble on yours sides just about your panties, all the while still massaging your boobs before bringing my hands down to your pants and slowly pulling them down, leaving your panties on, I'd lift your leg and kiss from your ankles up to inside your thighs, teasing you with my tongue, then I'd do the other leg then finally I'd bring my mouth right over your panty covered pussy and I'd kiss it, making you want more, allowing you to put your hands on my head to guide me, I would grab your panties with both hands and would rip the fabric from your sheltered pussy then without warning, shove my tongue as far as it could go inside your pussy, rolling it around inside you, you'd push my head harder against you then loosen up to allow me to breathe, moaning more and more and try to bring my head back to you pussy, so before tongue fucking you some more, I'd suck on your clit, rubbing it and sucking on it, as I have three fingers sliding in and out of you as I flick my tongue against you. Then I'd rise up and drop my pants and boxers, letting loose my long hard dick waiting to be pleasured, so I'd stand you up, placing your hands around my dick and ask if you trust me as I lift you up and spin you upside down squeezing you close to me, I'd dive tongue first once again as you start to jack my dick off, letting it get nice and hard for you before sticking it in your mouth and swallowing my dick to my base before coming back off of it, making me moans as I lick your pussy lips, bobbing your head back and forth as I grind my hips and follow suit with your rhythm, thrusting as you suck, forcing my dick deeper with every thrust. Then feeling me on the verge and you shuddering as you come close too, I sit back on the bed and let you be on top of me as you sit your pussy on my mouth and you continue to suck my long thick dick, both racing each other to climax and after a few minutes, we both cum as I explode in your mouth and you grind your pussy on me, letting me taste your sweet juices, then you roll aside me and lay on your back as I sit up and tell you no breaks, we aren't done yet and I get up and scoot you over on the bed while you're on your back so you don't fall off and I'd spit on the tip of my dick and rub it all over and rub your pussy once more before squatting down and entering inch by inch until all eight inches are deep inside you, then, instead of pulling out, I'd bring my arms underneath your legs and pick you up while I'm still deep inside you, once you have a good grip around my neck, I'd start to push out with my hips sliding up and down my dick, speeding up the space, I'd make you bounce on my dick harder and harder, making me go deeper inside you than before, and in just minutes you're already cumming on my dick, lubricating it even further, making you scream and moan my name more and more loudly with each pound to your pussy. When you finish your second orgasm, I push your back against the wall and fuck your brains out, whispering in your ear who's pussy is this and is this daddy's pussy, while you bite my neck in agreement with me, and you start to panic because your about to cum again and I feel mine as well, so I take you over to a chair and put you down with your ass to me and your hands on the chair as I pound your sweet tight pussy until we both exclaim out with pure pleasure and ecstasy as your pussy begins to fill up with cum, still stroking your pussy, I massage your ass then pull out, letting our juices just drip from your pussy lips. Grabbing you and bringing you closer to me, I lift your face by your chin and kiss you once more before picking you up and carrying you to the shower.