Unscheduled Affairs

You done yet? ...The question I ask myself while you nag and complain again about how little time we have to ourselves and how just because we're busy doesn't mean we're too busy for one another. Meanwhile, I can't help to think how good it'd feel to just bend you over and have my way with you over the kitchen counter. I can still smell you. And better yet, I can still taste you. Such deliciousness engraved on the tip of my tongue. Should probably snap out of this trance you have me in seeing that you're staring me down with those mesmerizing brown eyes. The way the natural light from the windows brighten your soul-gazers is truly breathtaking. So, a simple, "We'll make time," is all I can muster. You sigh and its clear you're ready to call it quits, but you and I both know I can't let you do that. So, as you turn around to walk away, I quickly grab your wrist and try to slide my hand into yours, trying to be cute. But just as fast as I slid next to you, you pulled away and slipped from my grasp. The nerve. This time I grab you with one hand by the waist and put the other hand around your neck, forcing your body to press against mine. Usually you would try to squirm and wriggle free but you know you are powerless, and, as much as you hate to admit it, you're getting turned on. But you quickly learn you aren't alone as you feel my member growing at a rapid rate against your ass. Pulsating, as the blood fills it to its full potential and it aches to be deep inside of you. I turn you around and kiss you so passionately I loosen my grip completely from your neck and you somehow find your way in my arms with your legs around my waist. I blindly walk you over to the dining room table in the next room, bumping into walls and chairs along the way. And within one motion you're on the table and your shirt is off while we struggle pulling mine over my head with my glasses getting in the way. Giggling through it, we finally get it off and you rub your hands along my chest and stomach as my hands gently rub your head, allowing your hair to flow through my fingertips like water. You close your eyes as our breathing slows down and each breath becomes in sync with one another. I can't help to stare at how beautiful you are as you sit here in front of me, exposed, unshielded, and pure perfection. I lean forward as to give you another kiss but instead I grab your thighs and slide you to the edge of the table and dig my face into your neck. Flicking my tongue against your delicate, sweet skin. You attempt to push me back but can't fight the feeling you're experiencing. Admitting defeat by exchanging your pushes with pulls, as you grab the back of my head and hug me tighter into your neck as I suck and nibble, savoring each bit. As my lips travel from your neck to your lips and back again, I feel your hands traveling down to the button and zipper of my jeans. Wanting my queen to be fully satisfied first, I hook my arms underneath your thighs and just as you got my zipper down, pull your legs from under you and you lay on your back on the table. No longer caring if the table breaks, I climb atop of you and begin to kiss down your body while undoing your jeans. I can smell your anticipation as I feel the wetness on my thighs due to the excess precum dripping free. I pull your jeans and panties both up to your ankles, and take the opportunity to taste you while I hold your legs in the air. Starting with small licks and kisses on the backs of your thighs before allowing my tongue to travel right to your center. Replenishing me with your juices, you massage my scalp and moan with delight as your pussy is licked and tongue fucked. Your breaths shorten but increase at a rapid rate as I notice you're getting closer to your climax. I flick my tongue faster against your clit as I slip a finger into your soaked pussy with ease. You clench my head between your legs as you begin to shake and struggle for gulps of air as your climax sends wave after wave of ecstasy through your body. Once you release me, you lay there on the table, your chest rising and falling steadily now. Then you lift your head up as you hear the thump of my belt buckle hit the floor and I stand there, dick in hand, giving you a little grin as your face turns from a smile to an "Oh Shit" face instantaneously. As if you forgot there was more in store. Your head rolls back against the table while I undo your shoes, taking them off, along with your jeans and panties, while my dick brushes against your pussy, throbbing. Now with your pussy fully exposed, I grab the base of my dick and rub the head around your pussy, coating with your juices, lubricating it for smooth entry. I tease for a bit as I pat your clit with the head, stroking myself as I set my position. Before I stick it in, I grab you and stand you up and turn you around, bending you over the table, recalling my earlier thought I had in the kitchen. I grab both your wrists and hold them behind your back with one hand and help guide my dick smoothly inside you with the other. You exclaim as you feel me press against your cervix, my dick pulsating as your wetness starts to leak down your legs. Powerfully thrusting inside you, pushing deeper and deeper with each pump. Picking up speed, I continue fucking your pussy as you try to get your hand free to push me away. I let go but pin you against the table so you can't go anywhere. Then I reach around with one arm and wrap it around your stomach, holding you close to my body, and bringing my hand back up to your neck, forcing you to arch your back. Picking up my pace again, I fuck you until your legs are weak and I'm the only thing keeping you up. I sense you're ready to give in so I whisper in your ear, "We're not done, yet, babe." And your moans turn to whimpers as your feel your body can't take anymore. I finally pull out and just hold you for a while, letting you catch your breath and giving you a brief break, feeling your legs still shake beneath you. I turn you around, looking deep into your eyes, hoping you see the feelings that are so hard for me to explain. It's like you're reading my mind because you lean in for a kiss and I do the same, and we share a small but meaningful kiss. But with that kiss, it turned into more kisses and you once again ended up in my arms with your legs around my waist but with my dick shaft deep inside you. Pumping in and out of you as you hold on tightly around my neck, I feel me losing myself and I pull out and lay you on the floor as I turn around, and climb down, atop of you in reverse. I put my dick where you'll have enough access to suck it and play with it while I go back down on you, slurping your cum and massaging your clit with my tongue. In minutes, we're both ready to climax, but I stop us and get up, flipping you on your hand and knees, and coming around behind you. I push your head down to the ground, exposing the arch in your back and your pussy read to be fed some more. I drop a stream of spit from my lips and let it hit your pussy, run down and slowly patter onto the floor as I stuck my dick back inside of your almost now raw pussy. Stinging you a bit, I slowly drive in you, inch by inch, creating a sense of urgency for our climaxes, until I'm deep inside you. Within a few short, fast thrusts, we're both exclaiming as we synchronize each movement and stream upon stream is released inside your pussy, quickly overflowing as I continue to make slow, long pumps. Running down your legs and covering my dick, our juices mix and create a small puddle where my spit was previously. You try standing but can barely crawl, so we roll ourselves on the other side of our little mess and just cuddle on the floor. I kiss your forehead and look at you, and with a smile across your face, you roll over atop of me and lay there, listening to my heart as it beats in sync with yours.