Werewolf Books

1. His Love Changed Me- XstarstruckX

That one party, that one night, changed it all. Caydee Mitchell was a rebellious, sexy, party girl, she had no care in the world, that was until ‘HE’ showed up, he's the soon to be state alpha, he wanted his mate to be perfect, he wanted her to be untainted.

2. The Big Bad Wolf- DancingDiva21

Aimee Donald is a bad girl. She doesn't listen to her teachers or anyone in that matter. All she wants is for people to be scared of her, but what happens when only one person doesn't run cowardly to his mom whenever she's around. Keegan Rawson isn't really a bad boy. Though he may be big, strong and tough and doesn't take crap for no one, he wouldn't hurt Aimee. Though she does piss him off pretty much. Things start happening and now the once strong Aimee is now suddenly weak. She finds things out that she didn't even know existed and her world turns completely upside down. Follow her through her journeys and events and watch as things unfold..    

3. Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk- Danabm

Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she’d joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alpha--who was always the person to treat her best. So imagine her surprise when she has to go back with her pack to the place she ran from, the people she ran from. Her old pack…The pack that hated her and gave her nothing but hell But Lux had changed in those two years; long gone was the chubby blond that never talked back and was replaced by a badass third command that doesn’t take shit from anyone and is in charge of training her wolves. But will Lux’s new personality be enough to keep her from getting hurt? Especially when she has to see the person who made her leave, Damon, her mate, the one who rejected her and the alpha of her old pack...

4. When I Look At You (Book-2 Mated Heart Series)- xAngelsMomx

Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boys just wasn't worth all the trouble. She would find her mate someday but until then she would just live happily independent. That is until new student, Steven arrives on the first day of school. Fireworks immediately sparked between the two, how hard and long will they both fight the burning attraction?

5. Becoming An Alpha's Mate (BAAM)-Broken-pixie

Holly has been forced to move across the country to a town she never heard of. Unknown to her, Evanswood is over-run by werewolves. As she adjusts to the strange town, her parents tell her something she may not be so willing to do. Finding out that her family has a secret and a certain gorgeous guy has his eyes set on her, she comes to learn that you just can't hid who you are, no matter how hard you try. Throw in that one of the wolf girls is insanly jealous, and wants a certain alpha all to herself, and werewolf hunters making deals and killing every werewolf they can, you got a problem on your hands. Not to mention if you start falling for a certain hunter, that may or may not be trying to kill you. And when Holly starts having dreams about another guy, that looks a little too much like the alpha that is claiming to be her mate, you get chaos. Holly just can't catch a break. And what's this about a wolf moon?

6. I'm Sorry, Did You Say Mate?- Raylor17

When Sutton Collins moves to the middle-of-nowhere-Michigan, she's sure her life is over. She's sure she'll die of boredom, living in a small town surrounded by woods. However, her town just happens to be the base of the powerful Greenwood Pack. Her parents also just happen to be close friends with the packs Alpha. And the Alpha just happens to have a gorgeous son. Since her town is infested with werewolves, hunters are never far away. With Evan and the hunters around, Sutton sure isin't going to be bored.