Student-Teacher Books

1. The Perfect Summer Had To End Some Time- DazedAndConfused

Chloe meets sexy bartender Will at a club one night. They grow closer and she has the perfect summer with him. But as with every summer, it has to end sometime. Chloe's senior year approaches and there's a shock in store when she returns to school as Will's there too...... A student teacher romance with a twist.

2. Don't Let Go- Definitely

Riley had always been the responsible one; she looks after her younger siblings, she doesn't drink, she does everything by the book. But this summer she changed, her parents are around even less now and she's sick of being the goody-goody nerd. So she changes everything; her look, her style, even her attitude. But she still remains sensible, level headed. But there's something about her that attracts Mr. Finn Evans, the new, sexy English teacher, and she finds herself falling head over heels for him. So what happens when she realises she's losing the one thing that tied her to her old life...

3. Catch Me If You Can- AlwaysAly

What happens when Rebecca Daniels, a sarcastic, juvenile thief, falls in love with Chase Kingsley, a police officer? The night Rebecca Daniels is running, yet again, from one of her numerous thefts; she comes face to face with Chase Kingsley. Not only is he drop dead gorgeous, he’s also the arrogant, narcissistic, police officer who was able to catch her, arrest her, and bring her to jail. Never before had Rebecca encountered a guy who was able to affect her that much, and a police officer to make it even worse! Luckily, she’s seen the last of him once she’s released the next morning. Or has she? When she finds out about a new French teacher coming to school, she’s excited to finally be able to forget about the policeman from last night. That is, until she finds out he’s her new teacher!

4. Dirty Little Secret- iWrite4Fun

Seventeen year old, Dakota Spence arrives at school for her first day of senior year to see a sexy, new teacher standing in her History classroom. Not only is he her History teacher but her Phys. Ed teacher as well. Mr. Castelo is a cocky, egoistic teacher, who thinks everyone loves him, which in most cases is true. Will something happen between Dakota and Mr. C? And if something does, will something get in their way of being together? What is the Dirty Little Secret?

5. A Proscriptive Relationship-XxSkater2Girl16xX

Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his ways, and gets thrown into the chaos. Who knew having an ex-gangster for a teacher could be so troublesome? As Holly and Mr. Heywood grow closer, more questions about his past come upon Holly, as does danger. What is Mr. Heywood keeping from Holly? And why is it so bad? But most importantly, if she falls for him, could their relationship survive? After all... it would be a proscriptive relationship.

6. A Surreptitious Relationship-XxSkater2GirlxX (Sequle to A Proscriptive Relationship)

Chris and Holly's relationship is finally perfect. With no gangs to harass them, the only thing they have to worry about it keeping their relationship a secret from the student body and faculity at school. Simple enough. However with the appearance of two new students, new troubles arise. The new girl isn't who she seems, but no one will believe Holly, and the new boy seems to enjoy causing Holly problems. Meanwhile Chris is finding it harder and harder to stay away from Holly in school. Keeping their relationship a secret suddenly becomes ten times harder. And to top it all off, Jeremy has a big surprise for every one.

7. Catch Me If you Can- AlwaysAly

 What happens when Rebecca Daniels, a sarcastic, juvenile thief, falls in love with Chase Kingsley, a police officer? The night Rebecca Daniels is running, yet again, from one of her numerous thefts; she comes face to face with Chase Kingsley. Not only is he drop dead gorgeous, he’s also the arrogant, narcissistic, police officer who was able to catch her, arrest her, and bring her to jail. Never before had Rebecca encountered a guy who was able to affect her that much, and a police officer to make it even worse! Luckily, she’s seen the last of him once she’s released the next morning. Or has she? When she finds out about a new French teacher coming to school, she’s excited to finally be able to forget about the policeman from last night. That is, until she finds out he’s her new teacher!

8. Its Wrong, But it Feels Right- AnotherStar

Alexandria Mitchell just wanted to live a happy, normal life at her new school in a new state. But when she's caught in a web of lies and danger, living a normal life becomes harder than expected. With her engaged math teacher as her new neighbor, his fiance's troubled past, and of course, the law, she has to make a choice. Risk everything for love, or let it all go. Not only for her safety but maybe just everyone else's too.