Humor

1. One And Only- Believe96

"I-I think I'm in love with you." My eyes widened and my breath caught as those words left his lips. It was my worst and most beautiful nightmare coming alive. But I couldn't, I just couldn't. "I-I can't, I'm sorry." I started running away, wiping the stray tears that betrayed me and leaked, with the palm of my hand. I sniffed, feeling a growing pain in my heart. I clutched my chest, barely able to handle it. I kept running, but when I knew I was far enough, I fell to my knees, still holding my chest. That's when I heard it. The sound that shouldn't even be audible was so loud in the still silence that it swayed the trees. But maybe that was just an illusion. Maybe only I could hear it. The sound of my heart breaking. ______________________________________ Two people. Entirely opposite in only one manner. Noah's on his 'quest for love,' and Jade cowers from any such feelings. Hiding from love, she bumps into the playboy, himself, who's far from just mildly determined to make her cave into him. Will she be able to escape love...and its heartbreaking ways? Especially when it's Noah she's trying to hide from? ~*~*~* (trailer inside)

2. How to Turn A Good Girl Bad- LikkleAngel

Hailey is a good girl. She gets good grades, she never argues, and even she knows that she's a pushover. Her Sister Rebecca is the popular head cheerleader and every schools 'queen bee' it's hard to tell they're even related. Moving from place to place has become their life. When they start another new school Hailey doesn't think this will be any different. Daniel is the Bad boy. He doesn't care what people think. He plays with heart strings as if they were the strings on a guitar and he never listens to anyone. When he meets Hailey no one would expect anything to happen. They're two opposites, they shouldn't even talk, but Haileys good girl days are reaching their end. She's tired of being told what to do and following everyones orders. WHen Daniel becomes a part in her life it might just be enough to turn a good girl bad...

3. The Replacement Girlfriend- AubreyEatsHearts

Chase Evans may be a notorious playboy, but he’s always known he’d fall hopelessly in love one day. So when he meets Spanish beauty LaCienega [Lah-cie-Ena-ga] Perez and falls head over, he knows for sure she’s what he’s always been waiting for. Except LaCienega is already engaged by the time he meets her and to none other than his childhood best friend Jace Waite who Chase hasn’t seen since high school graduation. Meanwhile, he meets Krislynn Reimer who has a strange attraction for bad boys and imperfection. She's not interested in the pretty boys who are complete jerks like he is. She wants the real bad boys, the ones with addiction problems, family problems, money problems, woman problems, any problems! It’s her favourite hobby to take them home and put a Band-Aid over their hearts and nurse them back to health. Except when they make a full recovery, they always abandon her and always in the cruellest ways. The two utterly can't stand each other so how in the world did Chase end up as Krislynn's boyfriend and how in the world did Krislynn end up as Chase's maid?

4. Because The Bad Boy Said So- Cheeeeezy

'The Dangerous Four' people like to call them and these bad boys are dangerous, sexy and simply irresistible.