point...

"Prakriti sharma.  cm sir ne aapko bulaya h" chipped a peon ..

Prakriti...tomboy of our class... Stands up and move out of the class..

"Pardhan smjhe hai yaa apne aapne ghani..." Chipped nitin, a random boy from the class..

He commented on her.. How dare he..

She is our classmate and friend too. And on top she is a girl.. If we won't take stand for her then who will..

We just glare at the boy who just commented until a voice chipped...

"Uske saamne bolke dikha na. Mann jaunga."

Its him..

His voice was so loud and clear that everybody heard him and soon all burst in laughter along with us..all look at him and appreciate..

All girls all boys...

And if I'm not mistaken I notice a ting of blush...

Awwww... Somebody don't like so much attention..

So...a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

"Oye Dalbir... Mast point mara ...very good..." Chipped shivani laughing and he too laugh in response ...

Ohkay.. Sonia.. Its OK.. Don't be so possessive.. Don't be so jealous.. Its OK..

Fuck..

Why I'm getting affected...

Shit..

I need to behave..
What is happening to me.

I never noticed a guy ever ...

And why do it care that shivani is taking to him .....I never ever cared about that...

Why now..

Fuck this shit..

Why I'm getting affected if he smiles at other girls but not me. And other girls too like his smile as like me..

Why the fuck and what the fuck I'm doing to myself..

I'm screwd...