Prologue

Mason is a Vampire Prince and obviously a prince can't become a king until he's found his bride. What better way to find a bride yup you guessed it a competition. They will pick 3 girls from each village. Their will be 80 girls at the palace. 40 girls will be eliminated on the first day. You see this selection is different from other ones. This is base on stages the first stage is beauty the second stage is style and the third is talent. Their is 8 stages and on each stage 5 girls will be eliminated. And on the final stage number 8 the winner will be announced.

Now Prince Mason is charming but don't let his charms fool you because under all of it is one of the world's most ignorant, cruelest, ruthless man ever to exist.

Rose on the other hand is the  sweetest most kindest girl ever but when you get on her bad side she will not hesitate to fight back.

I'm so excited to write this book. I really hope you guys will like this book. This book will be sexual especially on one of the stages. One of the stages will be pleasure. I can't really explain it right now but when you get to that chapter you guys will understand.

 I can't really explain it right now but when you get to that chapter you guys will understand