Laurens x Burr: time line au (Part 1)

The world we live in is... Different, to put it one way. There are what we call time lines. If you die you get put in a new one and remember past ones. Each one is different but only slightly, which can be good or bad.

What time line am i in now well, its the year 2019 and just like in the 1700-1800's everyone was here, from Washington to Jefferson, they were all here.

Even Alexander.

Now you may not know but I've loved Alexander Hamilton for as many time lines as i can remember, and this one is no different... Except he's taken. Taken by Thomas Jefferson. The jealousy was like poison yet no one was aware.

I had been soul mates with Alexander for a time line, it was great but didn't last long as i was shot by a British officer. Now we're here, i have to do something to get my Alexander back.

As well as everyone else living in this time line, we all work together. An office in the state of Washington... Ironically.. and one of my old friends Burr had just joined.

To my surprise he had been in love with jefferson for a very long time. This was it, we can help each other! Now where was his office... Ah here it is.

I knock twice on the wooden door, "come in!" I heard the man say. A look of shock appears on his face which quickly turns to a soft smile. "Laurens! It's nice to see you, what brings you here?" He says as he motions for me to sit in his spare office chair.

"Are you busy?" I ask slightly nervous to state my plan. "Not at all, just finished actually, why what do you need"
"Well- well i heard you got a special someone on your mind burr..."
He looked at me shocked.
"Well who might that be" he asks knowing full well who it was going to be.
"Thomas Jefferson by any chance?"
"You'd be right but what about him" he glanced side ways at me a look of confusion and curiosity on his face.
"Well, he's with my Alexander and i was thinking we make a plan to make them both jealous" i propose nervously.
"Seems like a good idea!"

So, here we were phase 1 of our plan to make Alexander and Thomas jealous. The plan for phase one was to flirt with each other, fakely​ of course. Though it was a little harder than i thought it would be. Burr was a natural and could charm anyone he saw, but me well... That was a different story. "Just do what i do!" He says looking into my eyes and saying some cheesy crap... But what was this feeling, a warm fuzzy feeling... No it wasn't actually working on me that's ridiculous... Right..?

He smirked at me looking highly smug with my response. I must have looked a complete mess i felt face flush at the embarrassment of being charmed by no other than Aaron Burr! What's wrong with me!? Well phase one was kind of a flop i was too flustered to notice if anything had worked.
"So... Did it work at all?" I questioned Burr as i entered his office sitting on the desk beside him
"No... They took no notice," he looked my way and winked, "only seemed to work on you."
"Oh shut up you have some kind of weird charming ability!"
"So I'm charming...?"
"That's not what i said!!" I half shouted.

"Look ok we don't exactly have another plan... What do we do" i asked reluctantly
"Well fuck i don't know!" He replied exasperated

____________________________________

Also not finished.. probably will be a part 2... If you're lucky and I ain't lazy as fuck!
-Ellie