Laurens x Burr NSFW: time line au (part 2)

A/N ok so the last one was really short so this one will contain smut for all you sinners out there. It also might be quite short... Hope you enjoy!
-Ellie

So phase one was a flop we didn't have a phase two either. I was walking down the office corridor when Alexander walked up to me.
"Hey Laurens! Do you have those papers I asked for?" He asked tiredly
"Oh.. yeah.. sure there you go" I gave him the papers and started walking off,
"Wait!" I turned to see Alexander with a concerned face
"What?" He walked up to me,
"Are you ok?.. you seem down" he looked genuinely concerned I doubt he actually cared though.
"Oh yeah I'm fine!" I lied
"Well are you coming to the office party tonight?" Wait shit that was tonight!?
"Uhh yeah sure!"

And with that we both walked back to our offices. Should I go? What's if they're both there... Is Burr going? Maybe we could work out a plan..

Walking over to Burrs office I knock on the door and hear a pause then a soft 'come in'
"Hey are you going to the office party tonight?" I asked reluctantly.. why am I so nervous!?
"Uhh yeah, hey are you ok? you seem a little flustered" oh god
"Hmm yeah I'm fine aha!" At that point I was just wanting the floor to open up a swallow me whole

"Come here" Excuse me?
"Uhm what?"
"Come over here and sit on my desk"
Ok..? What's going on?! I walk over to his desk and sat on the side. He suddenly turns me around and smashes our lips together. I fall onto his lap with a loud 'mhf' "hey!" He says seductively winking "H-hi" oh god I sound so weak! This isn't me!

We parted as he tipped his head back enough for me to attack his neck sucking a dark purple spot into the side. I started grinding against him the both of us letting out pants and small moans. There was a knock at the office door, both of us panicked as I shot under the desk. From this position I could clearly see the outline of Burrs hardened cock... Which gave me an idea.

"Come in" Burr shouted his voice a little strained due to arousal. The door clicked open. It wasn't locked. "Ah Burr, I wish to discuss the letters I had been given with you" It was Hamilton. Perfect! I slowly and silently started sliding Burrs pants and underwear off, freeing his erection. I heard Burrs breathing hitch as he talked "are you.. ok sir?" Hamilton asked a little concerned, "oh ah yes I'm fine carry on" and with that I shuffled forwards and slowly licked up the underside of his cock.

(3rd person)

Burr tensed as he felt wet lips slowly envelope cock. Hamilton was getting more and more concerned the more Burr fidgeted. "Are you sure you're not sick" he looked lopsided at him, "just feeling a bit mn- cough - under the weather." As he said this Laurens took him whole and started bobbing faster. "I'll leave you alone then.. get well soon?" Hamilton reluctantly left leaving the two.

As soon as the two heard the door click shut Burr forced Laurens up and pulled him into a rough kiss. "We could have been caught!" Burr whisper shouted. Laurens just gave a sheepish grin.

Welp tis it, will be a part 3 soon I swear!
-Ellie