Chapter 1: Where am I?

Y/n's P.O.V

It was dark out here in Tokyo as I wondered around. Hearing the sounds of my own two feet, I wondered if I would be able to find a place where I can fit in. Maybe one day.

“Man today has been a drag, only good thing is the new clothes I bought.” I mumbled towards myself as I look at my new onyx black, and snow white striped sleeveless hoodie, under it I have a onyx black men's tank-top. I am also wearing onyx black skinny denim jeans, with black leather combat boots.

It wasn't the best things I spent my money on, but hey who am I to complain, only problem I have is finding food to harvest, and keep away from the CCG.

Although despite being a ghoul with rinkakus, I still think having skills in sword play would be cool, although the only sword I can use is materialized by my blood, and that drains my blood a little so I need to be careful with it..

I kept my pace as I soon myself feeling tired from this stressful day.

*yawn*

I close my eyes for a bit, not attempting to sleep, but I can't help it at the moment. As I open my eyes up I found myself somewhere completely different.

Everyone seemed to dressed as if this was the renaissance era. And the buildings looks like they're made from the same era.

Just what the hell just happen? I kept my pace around this place, and everyone just seems dead, or wanting to die. Maybe everyone is just tired?

Looking around some more, I notice there were some people dressed like they were in the same era as me, but judging from their facial expression they weren't up to no good, and I usually try to avoid that.

“Somebody help me!!” Hearing that made me look over as notice a girl was being held against her will, by three assholes.

Walking over, I decided it was best to speak up. “Hey assholes! Leave the girl alone!” The yelling made the three thugs look at me.

“How about you mind your own business!” The thug yelled towards me. I can already tell this is gonna be a fight.

“How about I beat the shit out of you three assholes, and I take the girl somewhere safe.” Geez these guys piss me off.

“Oh yeah? Is that right?” Hearing the thug question me, I nodded in confirming yes.

“You heard him boys, get him.” Aftering hearing those words, his two friends ran after me. Looking at the two, they were going for a straight jab.

Waiting for the right moment, I ducked down, and moved back waiting for an opening. Looking at the guy on the right, he was going for a haymaker punch which left him open.

BAM!

With one swift elbow towards the ribs, I heard the sounds of cracking ribs as the thug moved back as he stumbled onto the ground.

Looking back, both the leader, and his companion seemed to be in shock aswell as the girl.

“What are you waiting for? Get him!” I heard the leader yell as his companion sprinted towards me going for a jab.

As his companion got closer towards me, I gave him a small smirk.

CRACK!

I broke the mans arm, by grabbing him as pushing up on his elbow with full force. Seeing the man go down he was in Shear pain as I heard small muffles of tears come from him.