Chapter 2: Night Raid

Y/n's P.O.V

I'm outside with Tatsumi, as I see him mourn over his friend's death. I don't blame him though, I would... Be depressed too. Despite being a ghoul, I still felt human when I cried before. I guess that's how humans are suppose to be.

Their suppose to show their emotions whether its sadness, anger, or happiness. All of those is something even humans, and ghouls share. But what do I know? As far as I know I'm just a monster.

Walking towards Tatsumi I sit right beside him as I put my left hand on his shoulder. Seeing him look at me, made me see the sorrow within his eyes. Not really surprising.

“Remember them Tatsumi, even though their gone. They'll live on in your memories, so cherish those memories Tatsumi, cherish them until you natural forget, and keep moving forward.” It's not the best advice, but I hope it gets through him.

“Th..Thanks Y/n.” Hearing Tatsumi lighten up, I decided to show him a smile of care. However, both me and Tatsumi felt a huge pair of softness as we look up to see Leone.

“Hey guys, so you'd decide to join yet Tatsumi? And I already know you said yes Y/n.” I couldn't deny what she said, but I'm also curious on what Tatsumi's answer is.

“I already told you, I don't kill.” Hearing that from Tatsumi, makes sense but doesn't make sense as I can already tell he has a talent for killing.

“Anyways, let's introduce you to all of Night Raid.” Leone spoke as she started to drag me and Tatsumi as I heard him scream to let him go.

It wasn't long, but I was near a girl with long flowing purple hair, who wore glasses, and had purple eyes. She's pretty cute to be honest. She was also wearing a purple like sleeveless dress, and white stocking with purple boots.

Well I know what her favorite color is.’ I thought towards myself, but I couldn't help but blush at her beauty. Amount of all the females I have seen so far, I think she is the most beautiful.

“This here is Sheele.” I heard Leone spoke, but I then heard her question on what would motivate Tatsumi to join.

“Well, if you don't join we'll be force to kill you.” HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MOTIVATE HIM!?! Looking at the book she's reading, the title said a hundred ways not to be an airhead, well that answer my question sorta.

“Hey, you didn't ask for my approval!” Turning around I heard the pink hair female speak. Honestly, she sounds like a banshee.

“Fail, you two don't look like killers, better leave this to the professionals.” I heard the pink banshee speak.

“I've probably killed more people than you.” And also ate more people than her.

“Excuse me? I'm a professional assassin you look like a rookie to me.” I can see the pink female get heated from my statement. She may be professional, but I'm a master hunter.

“Don't mind her, her name is Mine.” Hearing that from Leone made me question on who would name their child Mine.

It wasn't long again but this time we made outside to meet a man with hair in the shape of hearts? Am I seeing that correctly?

“This here is Bulat.” Hearing his name from Leone, it made me realize that he is the man from the armor. Note to self, do not pick a fight with this guy.

Me and Tatsumi shake his hand, although Leone said he was guy, I still shook his hand, but Tatsumi backed up a bit.

“Aww he'll get the wrong idea right?” Okay hearing that is kinda creeped me out.