Pargie - Destiny (Pt 2)

A quick note here as I've just realised how confusing this will get, for our world's Kogie his POV will be 'Kogie' and for the magic Kogie his POV will be 'Kogan'. Just to clear that up before it gets to confusing :P

Destiny - Part 2

Kogan's P.O.V.~

I pushed my alternate self through my portal and slammed the door shut, I let out a sigh of relief as the door disintegrated and disappeared forever. I will never have to go back to that hell hole ever again, even if I for some insane reason wanted to go back I couldn't due to not having any nodes in this universe to power my magic. I briefly scouted the room I was in, it appeared to be a studio of some form: the walls were a dull grey with wires and cables hooked up to loads of gear and instruments, it was all crazy complicated and three men were pulling out wires and putting them in other holes making new lights flash. They were just casually conversing and after a short while of analysing them I noticed that they must be this world's Sparkles*, Parv and Leo. I wonder what relations I have with these three. That thought was soon answered though when the ginger stood up and clapped his hands, he looked rather pleased with the flickering wall before him.
"Right! That should do it, we'll check tomorrow as I'm not only knackered but bloody starving." he announced, Leo nodded in agreement. The pair left and said their goodbyes leaving Parv and I, I was rather confused as I would've thought I'd be going with my colleagues not my enemy. The tall man approached me and wrapped me in his arms which shocked me at first but I soon loosened into his embrace, I rested my head on his shoulder and returned the gesture.
"I don't know who you are exactly, however, I do know that you're not my Jonathan." he growled into my ear, his tone sending shivers down my spine. I never realised exactly how attractive he is, probably due to every encounter of ours involving one trying to slaughter the other. I sighed and bit my lip not really knowing what to do, I hadn't decided what I was going to do if I actually got this far with my escape plan. "It's okay, I'm not gonna tell, I just want to know what's happened to my boyfriend and why you're here." I thought back to why I was here and just reminiscing brought back terrible memories, the bodies of my close friends strewn across the floor with wide blank eyes. The crimson liquid splattered across porcelain skin that paled further by the second, the corpse not earning a second glance as more sparks of lethal spells streaked across the battlegrounds forcing me to flee. The one who kept us in this never ending torment was known as Ridgedog, he was the Demigod who guarded our lands and kept a spell up so that we infinitely respawned. He's been alive for thousands of years and he's lived through generations of our ancestors, something snapped previous to my existence and caused him to go mad. I grew up as a normal kid where I made friends and enemies, little did I know that these careless decisions would lead to how I lived my life for the rest of eternity. On my 20th birthday I stopped ageing, it was unnoticeable at first but after realising that a further seventy years had passed I knew something was up. A feud had started within our close bond of friends and had lead to us all parting ways to create a distinctly divided nation, everyone took up arms and for a reason that remains unknown we have been stuck in a deadlock of death and destruction. I shook my head violently and let out a sob, running my hands through my short hair and gripping the dirty locks tightly.
"No, you can't make me go back! I'm not-never, no, I'm never going back! KILL ME PARVIS! END MY SUFFERING!" I yelled gradually becoming hysterical, I couldn't see him through the blurry heat of my tears that now shrouded my vision. I backed away before spinning around and breaking into a run, I didn't know where I was going but I had to get away. He's going to send me back, I know it. Parv is still Parv, he's my enemy and nothing more, he wants me to suffer. It's all a ruse, a ruse that's it! A ruse to deceive me into going back, I bet he's working with the other Parv and right now he's feigning kindness!