seventeen | 090916

"So it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love."

—E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

eight o' clock

dr. gerald and i did not have our talk after we both entered my home. everyone just kind of unwinded and ate some bit of food as a "welcome home" thing. i didn't finds it necessary for them to do such things like this. they knew i hated the attention. i didn't fail suicide to get major attention right after.

it was never the motive.

i didn't eat as much as everyone else did; it was most likely because of being tired off of the medicine. on the brighter side, i ate at least half of my ox bone soup and a few slices of pork belly. go figure.

dr. gerald went to pack my leftovers in the kitchen, and left out. she made a very creepy remark before closing my door, "see you soon." her hair was in a tight bun that day, which made her even more creepy. her dark strands reminded me of an evil cartoon villain. i know to others, a "see you soon" is a friendly gesture when someone's leaving, but dr. gerald wasn't supposed to see me "soon". and the thing is, she really put the emphasis on 'soon'. dr. gerald produced a wink.

gosh, psychiatrists are weird man.

once i had settled down into my couch a little, i ordered jungkook to stay with me for the night. iseul was told to go home then. she left with almost no hesitation. it felt like a boy's night that i never experienced. jungkook and i prepared ourselves to go to sleep. i felt terribly wrong for letting him sleep on my couch, but he nearly insisted. my bed was big enough for the both of our fit bodies. i threw him off of the leather cushion and pushed him into my room. "you're not sleeping like a hobo tonight." i felt his shoulder muscles through his black bed shirt.

jungkook produced a careless shrug flopping onto my mattress. the opportunity was handed to him.

i went into the bathroom to brush my teeth when i started to hear the young boy snore in my sheets. it almost sounded like a bear in my house. he sounded more comfortable than i'd ever be in my own bed. he must've had a long day. i didn't mind the peaceful body meanwhile finishing up my hygiene care. i accidentally tripped on a bedroom slipper causing jungkook to let out a large snort. such a pig.

it was unnecessarily difficult to climb into bed with this boy. i've slept with him on what seemed like the smallest bed in the world, he didn't move much at all from what i felt. his right leg was freely hanging from off the side of my bed. his left was smacked in the middle. are you absolutely serious? this wasn't needed for my first night out from the hospital. i'm too friendly sometimes.

it took the longest time to move jungkook's muscular body to his designated side. i never knew how wild this boy could sleep. maybe he hadn't rested too well in his own bed. in some less transparent way, i was worried. i felt guilty cursing at him every time he tried to move his leg towards my area of the bed. for the most part, i was itching to get sleep from all of the interactions i had had that day. from all of the movements i had made, my head began to ache a while.

it was such a long night with jungkook. i couldn't properly shut my eyes until maybe two hours after i had settled down. my pupils felt so sore. i wanted to fight him off of my bed so badly.

it probably would've been better to keep him on the couch.

a:n;
just a lul filler chapter to make this last a little longer :] nothing much this time, disappointed bc i haven't updated in 6 days .... forgive me