Never Argue With The Person Who's Making You a Graphic

I felt a bit guilty posting this, but I did change up some things, but this happened. Btw, if you are involved in this and don't want me posting it, just PM me and I'll take it down, you have the right to that, but other than that, enjoy my experiences in the MDC club~ 

__________

Requester: *fills out form* *requesting*

Random Designer 1: oh, I have to go now, I'll do my requests tomorrow.

Owner: Assigned to @randomdesigner.

Requester: Oh, she just said she had to go, so could I be reassigned? 

*maggie's mind: wtf no, whats wrong with waiting a bit gash*

Owner: Sorry, you'll just have to be patient.

Requester: @randomdesigner I was hoping to get it soon *cue sad emoticon* 

Random Designer 1: Accepted @requester, but you have to wait until tomorrow, I hope that's okay?

Requester: @randomdesigner I'm hoping to get it sooner, I'm kind of urgent for a cover. 

Owner: Seriously, please be patient, I don't want to have to say it again.

Requester: What the hell? Not everyone can be as patient and as perfect as you. People have different personalities you know and if that means they are not as patient as others then you have to get used to everyone not being like you.

Owner: Um... I'm going to have to ask you to leave and take your request somewhere else, I have asked you nicely to wait a day as @randomdesigner has something to do, there is no reason for you to be so rude to me. 

Requester: Well, you shouldn't have been rude to me then. Goodbye

*naggie: THANK GOD. IT'S OVER!!!*

Owner: I wasn't rude to you, I was just asking nicely for you to be patient, a day isn't even that long.

*maggie: *internal scream* nooooooooooo*

Requester: Whatever, I'm leaving, I can't bother wasting my time arguing @owner 

Owner: I thought you were already leaving? *maggie: oooooOOOOoooH OWNED!!!* So please continue to do so, I don't want rudeness clogging up my thread. 

*maggie: finally its o-*

Requester: Well, I was leaving until you started bitching about me.

Owner: Seriously, just grow up and leave, I don't have time to deal with children. 

*maggie: no... no... she used... THE C WORD*

Requester: CHILDREN? I would have left if you weren't being so rude. 

Owner: I'm not being rude! I have asked you to leave several times, and now you are just spamming the thread. This is your last warning, if you do not leave this thread, I am going to report you. There was no need for you to bother your designer about your cover, she asked you to wait one day. One day. That's not long at all, and I reminded you twice to be patient, and you responded with rudeness and spitefulness. do not make me out to be the bad guy here. I am just simply enforcing the rules that are laid out which you broke. Now please, leave.