Is Outfit Making Considered a Graphic Type?

Again, if you don't want this posted, PM me and I'll take it down, but I just seen things like this around quite a lot. Sorry it's quite long, but I actually cut a lot off at the end. 

__________

Graphic Designer 1: Name:  blablabla What I make: outfits :) Examples: link

Hiring Person: @GraphicDesigner1 Sorry, not hired, it's not you, it's just that I don't really think outfits count as graphics :/

Graphic Designer 1: Graphic <br> of or relating to visual art, esp. involve drawing, engraving, or lettering <br> Um... If I'm not mistaken, dressing oneself up us a form of expressing, which is a form or visual art. So either you are so arrogant that you can't appreciate the love people have to things that bring that little bit of happiness into their lives or you don't understand the true meaning of graphic For your sake, I really hope it's the latter. 

Graphic Designer 1: Anyways, in the end, it's your loss c: Thanks for taking your time to look at my form though I really appreciate it. 

Hiring Person: @GraphicDesigner1 So, putting together an outfit is a graphic? How hard is it to make them? Not very hard is it? However, covers, banners, icons, and threads take longer than what you are making. I gave you my opinion, if you don't like it then I don't give two shits. 

Graphic Designer 1: Oh that's cute <br> She knows how to curse. :) Putting together a outfit takes not only creativity and skill, but also style and sophistication. You need to know what goes well with what and you can't just take whatever you like and put them together. Like if you were going casual, you would look like a complete fool showing up in a dress and high heels. Like cover, banner, icons, and thread makers, we also take a lot of time to consider the request and chose the best choice to please the requester. It may not looks difficult or sound difficult, but intellectually, it is. And can I just add, it doesn't matter how 'long' it takes to make a graphic, it's the quality that matters. 

Random Graphic Designer 1: Um... I'm sorry @GraphicDesigner1, but what if sh'e just not hiring any outfit designers, considering the fact that there isn't many people left who make outfits anymore. So this bickering is really just a waste of time, I also don't really appreciate the way you're speaking to @hiringperson, it's making sher sound dumb when she knows what she's doing. 

Random Graphic Designer 2: Sorry for intruding this conversation but you both should take a moment to calm down. While outfits can be considered a graphic, I think what hiring person is trying to say is that she/he's not hiring for outfit designers. I don't think you should be calling someone arrogant or taking happiness from other people, that's just a bit um... Too much... 

Graphic Designer 1: Ma'am <br> I am simply voicing my thoughts, just that she is, this bickering is not pointless, I'm trying to get something through her thick skull. Even if this doesn't convince her, at least I tried. I just don't want her to keep going with the thought that outfit making isn't a graphic. 

Random Graphic Designer 2: It was really just that some of the starting points of your posts sound sarcastic and mean, like "oh that's cute".

Graphic Designer 1: I do apologize for that, I don't really realize what I'm saying when I'm in the heat of defending something. 

Random Graphic Designer 3: Outfits are actually pretty simple to make. Cover makers not only have to figure out what fits what, they have to blend, the text has to be perfect and everything else too. For outfits, the requester should already know what the outfit is supposed to be; all you have to do it put it together in the end. I may sound like I'm a bit biased but uou retaliated rudly and used insults directly. 

Graphic Designer 1: Do Amuse Me <br> on these 'insults' :). So you don't like how I put cover making and outfit making in the same category? Imagine if somone told you that 'cover making isn't graphic making'. @RandomGraphicDesigner3

Hiring Person: @GraphicDesigner1 Can you please just leave? I understand your point, now leave, thank you. 

-the rest are just the graphic designer 1 argueing with the random designers and um... yeah, basically, the result is that "outfits is a type of graphic, but requires not as much skill as cover, banner, thread etc." along the way, there was also accusions of code stealing and whatnot. ugh. MDC much? - 

__________

I'd like to ask you guys, do you consider outfits to be a graphic type?

Um... Excuse me?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें