Chapter 1

A/N: Ello readers welcome to my brand new story this has been requested by MeiMeiSterling17 I really hope you enjoy this please comment, follow, and vote!

-Abby's pov-
Have you ever felt like you never belonged? Or perhaps life was a curse but you try to keep pushing through all the bad hoping something good will happen. Well welcome to my everyday life of hiding behind a trash can while waiting for Oliver Kirkland to go by "oh little ugly poppet come out where ever you are you know what happens when you hide from me" I peeked out from my hiding spot to see him looking around the hallway with a crazed smile on his lips. True hiding from him was like a death wish but letting him catch me was still just as bad. To anyone else he was this sweet, lovable, kind, caring, never dare to say anything mean kind of guy. But to me he was mean, cruel, and abusive and I don't even know why. For 8 years I've suffered by his hand and sadly there seemed like there is no other way out except to graduate. Right past him was my classroom and my simi- safe place. He did one last scan of the hallway before he moved over to the next one over. I waited for him to round the corner out of my view before I quickly stood up and dusted off my jeans. What I would give to wear a skirt or something cute but Oliver of course ruined any chance I possibly had. I swiftly made my way to my 3rd period of the day- I've barely doged that being beaten to the pulp today. Just as I was about to grab the handle of the classroom door I felt a hard shove sending me face first into the door. I let out a groan as I already felt the blood from my nose fall. "Oh my, ugly poppet I didn't see you there" it was no other than that bastard behind me if only I wasn't afraid I would turn around and punch him in his handsome face. I wiped my nose and turned to him without a smile on my face. I haven't smiled in years I bet you could guess why. "Mr. Kirkland it's always so pleasant to see you" I said with the best formality I could muster. One time I addressed his name- he had beat me so badly that I was sent to the hospital for a broken arm and 2 rips. "You know I didn't see you this morning for a regular play date" he said already grabbing my arm in a rough manner that would probably appear to be a friendly thing to others. "Oh my did I? I couldn't possibly know how I forgot got such an important thing" I said with my voice dripping with sarcasm. I know I was only making it worse for me but hell I'll be damned if I don't be bitchy towards him. He let out a (in my opinion) a sexy growl as he yanked me away from the only safety I had on this school ground just as the bell rang which only meant bad news to me. As soon as I saw the last student fade away Oliver threw me to the ground and sent a very hard kick to the ground. "You worthless loser" another kick was sent to my stomach making me either in pain. "Why do you even continue to be here? All you ever do is bother people with your presence" his foot came into contact with my back making me let out a scream. This seemed to make him stop for a moment before he let a laugh of joy. "I like your screams you should scream more often" he darkly chuckled as he forced me to my feet only to have him bring out a pocket knife. Before I could even stop him he slit my wrist causing blood to form on my olive skin. "That's another reminder for hiding from me you ugly poppet" then he kicked my feet from underneath me sending to the ground but I dared not to move til I heard the foot steps of his slacks fade away. My body ached with pain- I wanted to die but I knew I couldn't I had a life somewhere waiting for me after this year. Yet that thought didn't bring me comfort while I layed curled up in the role of the school floor in pain. I closed my eyes as hot salty tears fell down why does he hurt me? What did I ever do to him to ever deserve this?