Chapter 6

-Abby's pov-
After a long shift at work and Oliver still hanging around the bakery after five hours I happily clocked out and went out the back door as to not be seen by him. He was determined as fuck I'll give him that. The moment I felt the cooling breeze against my olive skin I let out a blissful sigh. It was such a nice day outside maybe instead of going home and hiding in my room I could go to the park and walk around for the rest of the day. I thought on it for a moment only to decide that a day out would be a good idea, after all fresh air never hurt anyone. I walked away from the bakery and headed towards Blossom Park that was well known for the many flowers sprouting throughout each season and for bringing joy to those who needed it most. It was like a happy charm, the calming atmosphere just drew people in and embraced everyone no matter who they are or what their story was. I made my way to a bench that was shaded by an oak tree and sat down with a content sigh. I took out my drawing book and decided to draw one of the flowers that caught my attention. As I began to draw I let myself drift into my own little paradise for a moment forgetting everything around me.

-Oliver's pov-
It wasn't long before I noticed that poppet had given me the slip. I payed for my food and went on my way to hopefully find her. "If I was her where I would I go?" I asked myself out loud... the truth was I don't know where to begin looking I could easily track her down in school but when your in a bigger environment it's harder because I wouldn't know her routine. Just as I was ready to give up and head home with the thought that I wouldn't find her I ended up looking to my right and saw her sitting under a oak tree intently looking at a note pad. The way she just looked at that moment was just stunning and I couldn't let that moment slip as took out my phone to snap a picture. Allen was right about getting this upgraded touch screen phone it really did take clear photos. Silently as to not disturb her I made my way to her and silently sat next to her without her knowing. I took a peak at what she was drawing and found it was a picture of one of the flowers around her. "And done!!" She happily whispered causing me to chuckle. She looked over at me surprised before she quickly stood up and got ready to leave. "Don't you understand when someone is purposefully trying to stay away from you that you don't keep following them!?" Abbey said with thick venom in her voice. "No- wait- please Abbey I just want to make things better will you please listen!" I begged as I grabbed her hand and pulled her hand I assumed was too hard because she lost her balance and ended up falling back into my lap. I quickly steadied her by wrapped my arma around her waist.

-Abby's pov-
When he pulled my arm I ended up losing my balance and falling backwards into his lap. "For the love of cupcakes will you just let it go and accept that someone hates you with a burning passion!" I angrily said as I tried to get up but was sadly held down by his arms. "Please listen to me why won't you let me make it right!?" he asked. I bite my tongue while shaking me head "if you can't think of that answer on your own then you don't deserve to have me tell you" I yanked his arm off of me and stormed away from him. But before I was too far I allowed myself to turn around and look at him. He looked lost and miserable and honestly that look suited him.

-??? Pov-
"I think we have no choice we have to do it for the sake of their relationship" the guy with dirty blond hair said as he watched the two people fight. "What fucking relationship! Oliver is too much of a pussy to even make a move" an angry guy with a new york accent growled. "Well its already been set in motion all that needs to be done is to get them there" the third person lazily said as he held out a plain vanilla cupcake. "Oh my little poppets what are you doing here?" All three of the intruders looked towards the unknowing british "we made you a fucking cupcake here try it" the new york guy said as he shoved the cupcake into the guys mouth. Oliver swallowed the sweet treat before saying "What have I...said about...cussing" Oliver's words began to slur before he fell into a dead sleep within moments. "You boys get the girl I'll get Oliver to the cabin we stationed for them" the lazy guy said as he heaved the unconscious guy over his shoulder. "Roger that" they both sarcastically said as they chased after the unknowing female.

A/N: Ello everyone I would like to apologize for the long wait I've been extremely busy a lot has happened: final exams became stressful, my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me, and graduation was a real hassle, I have also been at work during the late hours so it's been a lot to handle anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As of today I'll be updating daily again! Please comment, vote, and follow me!!!
<3