Part 4

I awaited outside of Jane's therapy office, day dreaming.

I kept thinking of Gale's dreamy blues and the little smile he often made whenever I would glance over at him.

My thoughts were snapped away when I heard the door unlock.

"I'll look forward to talking further with you next time Harry."

Harry stepped out of the office with a creepy smirk on his face, the green forests in his eyes staring directly at me.

"Of course you will." He mumbled.

I could see the annoyance on Jane's face.

The therapy clearly didn't go to plan.

"So what are we doing now in the great asylum which you call Eastwood, Miss Wilder?" I bluntly sighed at his words.

"I told you not to call me that. And you've got common room time." I turned around to see Trish walking with Gale towards the common room.

"Trish!" I called out.

She turned around.

"Would you mind taking Harry to the common room? I'll be there in ten minutes." Gale's eyes wondered to Harry, looking him up and down.

"Don't leave me too long..." Harry muttered lowly.

"Yeah sure." I could hear the concealed excitement in her voice.

"Go on then." I gestured for him to walk towards them.

"Until we meet again, my sweet Juliet." He bowed, before his lips evilly tugged into the devils grin.

I swallowed the lump which had formed in my throat as he turned and headed.

Jane's office door slammed shut.

"Jane? Jane can I come in?" I quickly knocked on the door, eager to find out what had happened.

"If you must..." her voice dully replied.

I took no hesitation in opening the door.

She stalked back over to the chair, falling back in it with a sigh.

"I don't understand that one." She had worked here for over ten years. Even that had me surprised.

"What, why?" I eagerly shut the door behind me before sliding into the chair that Styles had previously sat in.

"He acts so normal! I don't understand, I'm trying to spark something but he seems to not have any trigger points." A frown had set upon my face.

"I'm not supposed to show you this..." Her eyes nervously looked over to the door. "Oh what the heck."

She turned her laptop down, pressing play.

Videos of Harry started to play, showing him in his previous asylum. He was on the floor in his cell, gripping his hair and screaming bloody murder. His muscular back fell flat on the ground, evil laughter and tears escaping him.

"And also check this out..." She changed the video to a word association interview he was having.

"Murder." The old man spoke to him across the table.

Harry was younger back then, his face seemingly more innocent and his curls bouncier.

"Revenge." He spat back.

"Psycho."

"Unique."

"Rape."

"Sex."