mmm.

Millie titled her head to Finn the curly headed boy sitting next to her, his knee touching hers. He was looking down at the ground, picking at the carpet. Just as nervous as her for this game that had been going on for a while now. She trailed her eyes from his hands, to a girl's fingers tapping impatiently on the ground, her brown hair tickling her left cheek as she sat her head in her other palm, her blue eyes staring at the half empty bottle in her boyfriend's hand. Maddie, Millie thought her name was and the boy's started with C. Millie tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she her gaze settled on Sadie's. Behind her freckles a drunken blush. Her striped singlet tightly pressed on her body. Her pale knees visible in the rips of her black jeans. Laughter was heard down stairs, and muffled music shuffled through the white walls. The mixture of a thousand voices a blanket of whisper in that house. But to Millie it was silent, besides her heart dangerously fast in her chest. ''Okay truth or dare Mills' the ginger spoke. Millie lifted her head 'Dare'. 'Hook up with me'. So she did. They crawled to each other, pressing their lips together gently, and then fast all at once. The girls lay down, breath, hands, hair. Her hand grabbed Millie's and placed it on her stomach. The short haired girl moved slowly on top and felt Sadie arching her back beneath her. Sadie moved Millie's hand from her hip to her breast, and she felt cautiously, her fingers moving slowly under her shirt but over her bra. It traced the outline of her breasts and she cupped one in her right hand, squeezing softly. 'Look' a kid yelled. Both heard a flash of a camera. 'People are looking Sades' her lips never leaving hers as she spoke. 'And' she mumbled in reply. Millie's little body moved between her legs. She tasted like cigarettes and soda and cherry. But it didn't stop. It never stopped, that night. The kiss. Their hearts.

I stopped my eyes adverting from that house to the familiar foot path. Tapping my fingers on the take away cup of my coffee, I started to hum the song I heard in the café today. I shuffled along the cracked concrete, my converse kicking small rocks silently. I was tired. And my heart ached from memories of that stupid party. I sipped the drink in my purple hands and breathed in the smell of my scarf. Her cherry perfume still lingered. So small and hardly noticeable but still there. She used to wear it when she was cold in the winter, standing there with those black gloves............And in my dreams she still does.

i don't really care if this was 'too much' i thought it was sweet. also you can imagine what age you want them, in my head i think 15-17 but its completely up to you

-m