Chapter 2: The Stranger?

[The next day:]

It was morning as usual.
Ji Hyo and Nam Joon has to wake up to go to school.

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

"Is it morning...?" I thought to herself.
"I hope my eyes won't be red & swollen..." I said to myself since I cried all night till I fell asleep.
I then woke up all blurry and head towards the bathroom.

AHHHH!!!!!

MY EYES!! THEY ARE RED SWOLLEN AF!! O_o

I shouldn't have cried that badly!!!
Thinking back...I think that I cried because I was traumatized by Nam Joon sunbae.
"Its alright me! I can get pass this. Thank goodness I woke up 1 hour earlier than usual" I cheered myself up
"I better put some ice on my eyes to reduce the redness."

[At school:]

Ji Hyo wore a back and white hoodie and wore her fake spectacles to school since her eyes was still red (less red).
While she was walking, she felt a chill run down her spine...
So she looked at her surroundings and to her unlucky luck, she saw Nam Joon walking behind her.
So she quickly run into the school and hide in the toilet.
When Nam Joon walked past the toilet, she ran out and goes to her classroom.
Homeroom started as usual but today was different...their homeroom teacher, Park Shin Hye told everyone in the classroom that starting tomorrow, there will be a new teacher teaching them.
All the students squealed!!
Ji Hyo said to Ha Zel, Hyo Joo and Ji Hyun that she wanted the teacher to be a handsome guy ^_^
Recess came and Ji Hyo was chatting with her friends.

[Ji Hyo, So Min, Ha Zel, Ji Soo's POV:]

Ji Hyo : Omigoshhh!! Shin Hye sasaengnim said there will be a new teacher in charge of us starting tomorrow...I hope the person will be a handsome guy!!

Ha Zel : I know right!!

So Min : I hope so too, so that class will be fun every time!

Ji Soo : Guysss! Stop chatting about boys!! We only have about 6 minutes left to eat..I don't want us to be hungry later...Let's continue our conversation at our group chat okay

Ji Hyo, Ha Zel, So Min, Ji Soo : JINJA YA?! PALI WA EAT!!

School ended as usual and we went back home.
On Ji Hyo's way home, she accidentally bumped into a tall guy...

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

"Omigosh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there cause I wasn't paying attention!! >_< " I said to him.
"I'm gonna get in so much trouble now" I thought to myself.

[The Man's POV:]

I was shocked to bump into a young lady so I told her..."No it's okay miss!! Don't worry about it! I'm fine! I should also want h where I'm going though...
Are you hurt miss?"
I hope she's fine...

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

This guy is too kind isn't he...I'm The one who clearly bumped into him and he's the one asking if I'm fine or not...
I better say sorry and make this problem not complicated...
"No no no, it's okay. I'm not hurt anywhere either. I'm sorry for bumping into you....I would like to treat you or at least do something for you..." I said to him. Then at this moment I looked up to see his face. I was shocked at how handsome and young he is!
He looks the same age as me. I want to be friends with him now ^_^

[The Man's POV:]

Oh no I should reject her offer since she looks like a high school student.
"Naw its okay, you don't need to treat me or do anything for me."

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

"At least let me treat you to some coffee.....(stomach starts growling)....."

SUCH EMBARRASSMENT!!
Why did it have to sound now!!!????!?!?!?

"Err....I'm Sorry but I haven't been eating human food since 4 days ago...." I said while blushing of embarrassment....

[The Man's POV:]

Oh no poor girl...She doesn't have money to eat human food yet she still want to treat me to coffee. How about I treat her to some food...
"Naw its okay, humans growl no matter who they are...if you would like...Would you like to join me for dinner? I was about to eat dinner anyways and it's lonely eating alone.
I'm not someone suspicious or anything so you ont have to be worried...I'm Jeon Jung Kook."

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

Is this guy treating me to dinner?!
I would love to accept it!
Who doesn't want free food!
"If it's okay with you...Then I would love to join you for dinner. Yeah it's lonely to be eating alone...I'm Song Ji Hyo"

So they ate dinner together at a nearby restaurant.

[At the restaurant:]

Ji Hyo ordered spaghetti carbonara,a mini strawberry parfait for dessert and a cola float drink

Jungkook ordered a steak with rice, fruits for dessert and a cola
drink.

[Their conversation:]

Ji Hyo : So...thanks for treating me to dinner. I feel in-dept of you...

JK : It's okay, it's also partly my fault for bumping into you.

Ji Hyo : What is your age? You look the same age as me...

JK : Guess how old am I ^_^

Ji Hyo : 20 below

JK : Wrong...

Ji Hyo : 25?

JK : Aniya

Ji Hyo : 23?

JK : Yeah ^_^ I'm also a teacher. I'm starting to teach tomorrow.

Ji Hyo : Really?! My class has a new teacher tomorrow.

JK : Which school do you go to?

Ji Hyo : I go to SIHS

JK : *Shocked face* Oh really? Is that a nice high school?

Ji Hyo : Yeah! All the facilities are clean.

JK : What class are you in?

Ji Hyo : I'm in 3-A. I hope tomorrow my new teacher will be handsome ^_^

JK : I bet you'll be surprised tomorrow.

Ji Hyo : I sure will.....OMG! It's this late already?! My dorm has a curfew so I have to be back before 9 p.m. I don't want to be locked out do I? *laughs* Can i have your number Jung Kook oppa?

JK : Sure!

Ji Hyo : Thanks! I'll be sure to message you tonight. ^_^
Save my number!

Ji Hyo then runs back to her dorm.

[JK's POV:]

She'll be so surprised tomorrow that I'm the new teacher in her class.
I really like that girl. I wonder if all girls at SIHS are as friendly as her.

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

Omigosh who was that handsome guy just now?!
I'm so in love with him!!!
Ahh!! Whatever!! I'll just sleep for now

Chapter 3 will be posted a little bit late (3/4 weeks later maybe) cause I'll be having my exams....Sorry for the inconvenience T^T