Chapter 4: The Death Angel

[Kim Soo Hyun's POV:]

Sigh, isn't there anything for me to do...it's So boring here!!!!
Why won't Leader Jimin give me anything to do?!?!!?
I'm eager to lead people to sleep and take their souls!

*An announcement was made*

*Shinigami Soo Hyun! I repeat
Shinigami Soo Hyun!
Please head to the private meeting hall right now!*

[Soo Hyun's POV:]

Yes! I'm finally gonna meet with Jimin that babo guy! I'm so gonna give him a piece of my mind for not sending me on missions.

[Private Meeting hall:]

Soo Hyun : YAH! JIMIN-SHI! DAWAA!

Jimin : Soo Hyun!!! I missed you!!! I haven't seen you for 168 hours!!!

Soo Hyun : Its not "I missed you~"
Why the hell did you not send me to any missions or collecting people's soul??!?!?!?

Jimin : Mianhaeee~!! I'm busy for almost everyday how could I have bothered you....
What's more is that mostly the people's souls are collected by the higher ups....
Hajiman! Don't worry, I have reserved 1 soul for you to collect.
Here's the map and information about the person. I do pity her since she's only in high school and she's about to be dead....

Soo Hyun : Jinja? Araso!!! I'll get going right now....wait did you say "her"....So The person is a girl? And she's just in high school....I do pity her....
Luckyyy!! Thanks Jiminie!

*While flying, Soo Hyun checked her information*

[Soo Hyun's POV:]

So her name's Song Ji Hyo. She's 17 years old and is studying at SIHS.
I'm only 3 years older than her.
Is that her?
It is her!

*At that time, it was when Ji Hyo confessed to Nam Joon*

Are they fighting?
They're a couple right?

I'll just sit here on the rooftop watching them causing a drama then.
She's amusing...I've taken a like to her....*smirks*
Its sad but she'll have to die and I don't give a fuck for that!

*Soo Hyun flew back to his place and met with his roommate halfway*

Soo Hyun : Jong Ki ya! I got a job!

Jong Ki : Soo Hyun. Greet for you! I just came back from getting a person's soul. This time my prey was kind of a sad story.....She was only 5 years old but she had to go cause she was diagnosed with a dangerous sickness and paralyzed....

Soo Hyun : Ahh....

*They reached their home*

"Want to come with me tomorrow to meet my prey?
Her name is Song Ji Hyo. She's just 17 years old. I heard from Jimin that she is left with 365 days left to live cause on the last day she will end up in a terrible accident. But there is a way to prevent that, if she has a boyfriend, she'll be saved cause her boyfriend will protect her on the day where the accident will occur. The accident will occur on 25 December, christmas eve..."

"Ahh...poor Ji Hyo hoobaenim"

[Ji Hyo's side of POV right now]

Sighh, I'm hungry...
I should go look for food at the nearest convenience store before I die of hunger ㅠㅠ

Let's see how much money do I have left...
Okay, at least I have enough money for me to buy a meal... Gotta earm some money tomorrow ㅠㅠ

[At the convenience store]

Ji Hyo walked around to find her way to her desired corner... But she was feeling a little chef-y so she decided to search for some other ingredients to cook foe tomorrow since she's probably gonna be lazy.

Ji Hyo was pushing her shopping cart at the seasoning area and finally found the vegetables section. But she didn't went there yet since she wanted to choose vegetables as her last task before finishing her grocery shopping.

So with that mindset, she is still walking at the seasoning section when something came across her eye. She found a new seasoning that the store had just ordered so she decided to read the infos of the seasoning.

Ji Hyo was so engrossed in the reading that she forgot about her shopping, when she realizes she quickly take the bottle and continued to search for other foods.

Before Ji Hyo wanted to turn to the vegetables section, a part of her just feels like something wasn't right and that she should not turn to that section instead, she should just leave the store right away!

Ji Hyo wondered why but she couldn't care less since that was her last stop for her shopping list.

Just when she was about to turn, the entrance had a sudden commotion and everybody started talking and whispering...

Ji Hyo was curious so she moved her body a little to see what had happened and to her surprise, SHE SAW ROBBERS STORMING INTO THE STORE!

A/n: Chapter 5 will be out a little late (3/4 weeks late maybe) cause I'll be busy with exams..

Sorry for the inconvenience >_<